Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Callaway FT-iZ Driver and Callaway FT-iZ Tour Driver Reviews
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Callaway FT-iZ Driver and Callaway FT-iZ Tour Driver Reviews

These new Callaway drivers are in my opinion are always one of the longest drivers out there. Ever since I started playing golf I always found that Callaway was always longer in my experience than TaylorMade. To me the shape of the Callaway is a little bit of a turn off and where the shaft aligns with the head is also a little bit of a sensitive issue for me because it doesn't set up to my eye in a good way. Once you get passed that and get used to the look of Callaway drivers they are one of the most and one of the best drivers you will hit.

One of the nice attributes about this club is the carbon fiber that it uses. It actually uses carbon fiber from a Lamborghini to get the best possible aerodynamics possible including light weight. I have hit these Callaway drivers a lot and every time I hit one I want to get one! But I am sticking with my Cleveland Launcher Hi Bore with a Diama shaft that has been pured.

Callaway is a great brand and is played by many of the top touring professionals including Phil Mickelson, Ernie Els, Graham Mcdowell, Gary Player, Arnold Palmer. Also, one of the longest drivers in the game plays Callaway and that is J.B. Holmes. So you know if top touring professionals play these clubs then chances are they will suite your game just fine.Callaway FT-iZ Driver and Callaway FT-iZ Tour Driver Reviews

One thing that is equally important in a driver that you need is a good shaft that fits your swing speed, and launch angle. Because if you don't have a good shaft you will not get the most out of your driver. Trust me, I have tested lots of shafts and some make you hit the ball higher, some shafts make you the ball lower and some produce more spin and less spin. So when you buy a driver make sure you get fitted for a shaft that fits you.

In addition, getting fitted for the right shaft is free and will help you out more than you know! This goes for irons as well!

Although these clubs are fantastic and awesome I personally got started on cheap set my parents bought for me at Big 5 sporting goods. With this set I actually began shooting in the 70's and I would attribute that to practicing smarter with training aids. One of the aids I used was the Medicus. I would seriously consider buying training aids before I purchased new clubs. Once your swing gets better then I would purchase new clubs. Click Here to check out Medicus and the great training aids to improve your swing!
Spring Cleaning for a Quicker Closing Date Why Consider a Phoenix Breast Lift? Four Costa Rica Day Tours to Experience Unique Costa Rica The South African Domicile Act Add To The Mix of a Summertime Bash or Barbeque, With Straw Hats Washington Arrest Records on the Web Comparison of the Canon iPF8300S and the iPF8000S City Breaks in London - Finding the Right Hotel St Lucia Travel Advice For Water Activities Cotton Summer Dresses - The Most Comfortable and Stylish Outfits Sipadan Diving: Exploring the Magical Marine Life of a Pristine Paradise Summer Fishing Strategies Part 2 Comparison of the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 and Stylus Pro 4880
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.54.149) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012438 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2517, 954,
Callaway FT-iZ Driver and Callaway FT-iZ Tour Driver Reviews Campo Grande