Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Callaway FT i-Brid Iron Set Preview
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Callaway FT i-Brid Iron Set Preview

Callaway FT i-Brid Iron Set is Incorporate Fusion Technology

, the superior weight-shifting science created by Callaway Golf, the new FT i-brid Irons set features three hybrid-like clubs designed to replace hard-to-hit long irons and game-improvement short irons, providing the ultimate in forgiveness and playability.

Advanced Fusion Technology

Mulit-material construction allows weight to be shifted for optimal performance. The lightweight titanium body allows for an oversized clubhead with increased offset for greater forgiveness and an increased effective hitting area. Heavy Tunite weighting in the sole creates a higher moment of inertia and better stability with a low, deep center of gravity. The TPU SenSert decreases vibration and delivers solid feel.

I-brid

Clubs that blend the control and accuracy of irons with the forgiveness, distance and versatility of hybrids. The low, deep center of gravity (CG) helps get the ball in the air quickly and easily, and the wider sole improves turf interaction.

Super Game-improvement Mid and Short Irons

Designed for the ultimate in forgiveness in its oversized design with an increased offset, a large effective hitting area and a wide sole for exceptional turf interaction.

Fully Integrated Set Design

Seamless performance progression throughout the set provides consistent distance separation with optimal trajectories.

Modified Tru-Bore Design

An advanced version of the original Tru-Bore Design, the polycarbonate tip plug at the end of the shaft dampens vibration for enhanced feel and performance.

If you suffer from golf slice go to http://discountsgolfclubs.com/. Online Golf Superstore the biggest Golf Discount SuperStore, the worldwide golf pro shop, you get the Cheapest Golf For Sale and are provided with a large selection of discount golf clubs and golf equipment including Taylormade iron set, Callaway iron set, Titleist iron set, Cleveland iron set, Mizuno iron set, x-22 iron set, Drivers, Fairway Woods, Putters, Wedges, Hybrids. Low prices are always guaranteed and shipping is always free.

Callaway FT i-Brid Iron Set Preview

By: supergc
People Who Succeed Are The Ones Who Are Good In Managing Money A Review of the MBM JT 7 Tabletop Jogger Reviewing the MBM Triumph 721-06 LT Hydraulic Paper Cutter Reviewing the MBM Triumph 4705 Manual Paper Cutter A Review of the MBM Triumph 5550EP Programmable Hydraulic Paper Cutter Reviewing the MBM Triumph 5551-06EP Hydraulic Paper Cutter Reviewing the Powis Parker Fastback 9 Tape Binding Machine Reviewing the Pro-Bind 1000 Hardcover Yearbook Binding Kit Reviewing the Pro-Bind 2000 Yearbook Binding Kit Reviewing Rhin-O-Tuff's KF-50E41 Krimp-Fast Coil Crimper Reviewing Rhin-O-Tuff's KF-50KB Krimp-Fast Crimper A Review of the Standard Horizon JogFast Paper Jogger How To Find Fabulous Bridesmaid Gifts On A Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.115.20) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012037 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2580, 385,
Callaway FT i-Brid Iron Set Preview Vairano Patenora