Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Buy Pepper Spray - It works. (Trust Me)
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buy Pepper Spray - It works. (Trust Me)

Of all the self defense products that are available to me

, I buy pepper spray. I have been on the business end of a canister enough times to know what it can do. Being a Bodyguard, I often find myself in situations that require a way to make someone forget they came over to do me, or my client, bodily harm. If I need to stop someone in their tracks, I use pepper spray. There have been instances where I have walked into a situation where my partner was using pepper spray, and he accidentally sprayed me. It works. Trust me...

As a husband, I make sure my wife stays well stocked with pepper spray. She carries a stun gun as well, but one thing we have both noticed is that with pepper spray, attackers stay down longer. That is more time for you to get away, more time to get help, and more time for the attacker to re-think why he went into this line of work.

Another reason to buy pepper spray, is the capacity to incapacitate a number of individuals simultaneously. Most attackers are cowards, and a lot of cowards travel in packs. We'll call it a Cadre of Cowards. If you happen to find yourself in a situation when you are dealing with a cadre of cowards, you can try to take them all on with any number of tools, but if you had the foresight of getting something like a Street Wise 17% Pepper Spray with Pistol Grip, you can put an entire group on the ground with little to no effort on your part. As far as shopping for a deterrent is concerned, buy pepper spray, click here.

By: Matthew Batcho
Paydex Score Payg Have Become Convenient These Days The Mini Guide About How To Buy Your Enclosed Trailers You want a pool: How will you pay for it? MLM Leads, What You Should Know Before You Buy Them Buy A Property Five Ways To Make Your Visitors Buy Now! How To Build A Subscriber Base Of Buyers Not Free Loaders Direct Buy: The Real Deal For Kraftmaid Cabinets? Why Should You Buy Wooden Cabin Beds? How to Be a Successful Bidder for Online Shopping? Online Shopping in South Africa—A Guide Why Most Of The Buyers are Attracted To Traditional Galileo Thermometers?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.202.187) / Processed in 0.011536 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1761, 962,