Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Bose Quietcomfort 15 - Bose Quietcomfort 15 Review!
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Bose Quietcomfort 15 - Bose Quietcomfort 15 Review!

span>Share:

After 4 months of daily use these Headphones are holding up very well (especially the headband and earcups which were crap on the QC2's). I am still super pleased with this purchase.

Exec Summary

- I highly recommend these headphones.

- Good in any situation where you need to concentrate. I could have really used these when I was in college for studying in dorms, libraries, etc.

- Battery life is excellent. I am pretty sure I have used them more than 24 hours on the original battery that came in the package and it is still going.

- Music sounds great. I have just started running thru my mp3 library but have hit on several songs that I know push the drivers pretty hard and they sound pretty damn good.

- Detachable cable. If you just want the noise cancelling, you can detach the cable and be cable free.

If you want to know why I am giving such a positive review after only having the headphones for 6 days, read on.

I spent a long time (weeks) researching Noise Cancelling headphones after getting moved to an office across from a computer lab with over 1000 rack mounted servers and right under its very large ceiling mounted HVAC unit. I tried a friend's QC3's for a day and things were better (I could concentrate and not get headaches), but I found the on-ear not as comfortable and not as good at blocking the sound as I had expected for the money. Then last Wednesday, I happened to read a Gizmodo article about how Bose was updating its Headphone lines and the Bose QuietComfort 15's were arriving in store on Thursday.

So first thing Thursday morning I dropped by the local mall and tried out a pair. I was sold after five minutes of wearing them and went straight to work to put them to work. After installing the battery I turned them on without the cable connected and put them on. Ah, quiet - Even the high pitch whine of the server fans was reduced by 90%. I was able to play some background music at a very low level and I now I could hear no environmental noise what so ever. I was still feeling guilty about spending $300; however I fell ill on Friday and had to be hospitalized. I was placed in a room that was right next to the nurse's station (great for service, awful for noise levels).

Luckily I had brought along my Zune and my Bose QuietComfort 15's. I spent most of my three day hospital stay listening to E-Books in blissful silence. No bells, whistles, intercom pages, visitors talking, next door neighbors coughing, etc. Needless to say, it's the best $300 I have ever spent.

More Details...

Share:

by: David Parker
Bose Quietcomfort 15 User Review! Assessments Geyser Review Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Review Create and Maintain a Budget Review Of Ed Hardy Swimwear For Men International Calling Cards- A Money Saving Way For Long Distance Calls Zero Cost Commissions Review Success Breeds Success As You Take Steps To Financial Freedom BCS Predictions: 2010 Clemson Tigers Preview Reviewed - The Fx Friday Trading System Financial Responsibility: The Key To Solving Money Issues Payroll Advance-get Money Before Your Payday Sim Only Deals The Great Money Saving Choices
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.254.80) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012941 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 6115, 385,
Bose Quietcomfort 15 - Bose Quietcomfort 15 Review! Seattle