Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Blog Content
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Blog Content

Blog Content

To make your blog worth reading and revisiting you need to think about the type of

content that is suitable for your blog in order to make it readable and, possibly, profitable. First off, I want you to understand that many blogs have no fixed scope, which means many bloggers write about whatever they are interested in. Other bloggers will target specific topics and stick to those. In a minute you will see why topics may be the reason a visitor first comes to your blog but it is not the main reason they will come back, again and again.

The difference between a blog worth revisiting and one that is forgotten about is the way the blog is written. Just imagine, would you prefer to read your university professors lecture notes or the latest novel by your favorite author?

I will say you prefer to read the novel because it appeals more to your interest and because it is not as mind-numbing as the lecture notes by your professor. The most important point to remember is people like to read light stuff most of the time. You see, when people log on to your blog, they are not only looking for information they are also looking for information they can obtain easily. They want it in a relaxed manner and entertaining if possible.

You might be thinking - "I can't write that way. Never could get the hang of it". I assure you, you can write that way.

Here are some key points that will transform your writing style.

Before you write one word of your post, write a compelling headline to grab their attention. For example, the title of the article you are reading right now - "Blog Content Is About You!". This title must have attracted you to my blog. Why? Because it is about "You"! I also posted it in Article Directories which will attract even more readers, like you. The article in the Article Directories has my blog link in the Author Box which drives traffic to my blogs.

To attract more visitors as well as to keep your current visitors coming back for more, it is very important to add a human touch to your blog posts. This can be done by simply imagining youre talking about a certain topic with your personal friend. An extra bonus for your readers would be a great sense of humor, so try to add funny comments in your articles where they are suitable. Do avoid using vulgar language unless you don't care about turning off a major audience of blog readers who will be offended. There are many blogs I will never visit again just for this reason.

Another important key point is to avoid addressing your reader as a plural unit, that is, as - "we", "us", etc. Sometimes this is appropriate but most times it is to be avoided. You should not write as if youre preparing a lecture. Instead, you should write as if you are having a conversation with one person because this will make your visitor think of you more as a personal friend rather than a professional writer or professor. I used this one-to-one technique as a Radio and Television News broadcaster. I imagined I was giving the news to just one friendly person who was interested in what I had to say and who trusted me. I wrote it and voiced it as if I were telling the stories only to them. In other words, I write like I talk.

The most important change in your writing style is to establish your own personality through your words. Because you are reading this article I assume you are a very curious person, just like I am. Based on the headline, you wanted to know what this article was all about. As you read, you likely are thinking - "Who is this writer?". It follows that your visitors come to your blog to find out as much about you as the information youre offering them. I hope I am giving you some insight into who I am as a person and how I think because, in reality, I am using all the pointers in this article to demonstrate that they work.

You make your blog distinctive - not the subject of your blog! Having your distinctive personality show through in your blog will make all the difference between your blog about gadgets and all the other blogs about gadgets out there. Get the idea? Let me repeat for emphasis: You make your blog distinctive - not the subject of your blog! This is a lot like creating your own brand name, where people immediately remember your blogs name when they need to find out information about gadgets, or whatever you regularly write about, in the same way people immediately think of McDonalds for burgers or Nike for sportswear.

Still think you can't do it? I challenge you to write just one blog post using the pointers I have given you and see what happens. Call it - "My Personal Opinion about (whatever)!". And, let your personality out of prison, just once!

So what numbers can you use?

Most of the large corporations use numbers like 1300 & 1800 numbers so that their branding is consistent across all markets they are operating in and customer contact can be centralised. However, even as a small business we can use this to our advantage. For example if you were a printer and you printed business cards as a core business service, you could purchase a 1800 number that you could use in other markets to sell your business card business even if you are located in a regional city. I have seen of late many small businesses market their businesses in the larger cities by using a combination of advertising via the Internet, 1800 numbers and the Yellow Pages.

By taking this approach they can take advantage of working in areas of the country where business leases and wages are lower whilst increasing the market they service.

How Do You Secure 1800 or 1300 Numbers?

In Australia, you can secure these numbers by visiting companies like your local telcos such as Telstra or you can actually participate in the Government Auctions of these numbers. You can secure the 1800 or 1300 numbers from companies like 1300Australia which is a Telstra Partnership.

You can participate in the Government Auctions for these smart numbers by visiting the Australian Government website. The reserve prices for these numbers can be as low as $500 which makes the price affordable even for small business.

Human Beings are being bombarded with monstrous amounts of information every single day. As we drive, we are bombarded by no less than 2,000 message every day from the radio, billboards, our kids, the signage and even signage on aircraft flying above and because of this, business owners must ensure that if they want to be remembers, the numbers on their vehicles and the vehicles that are driving by must be memorable. If your phone number is not, people will simply place your number into the deleted folder in their brain and purge it. This means you will have lost an opportunity and a potential sale.

by: shirishg2000
Most Valuable Search Engine Marketing (sem) Switching Web Hosts Article On Internet Marketing & Sem How To Start A Website: Website Hosting Design Taking up Basic Bookkeeping Courses Online Verify A Social Security Number Online How Can I Verify A Social Security Number Online Site For Explorer 7 Where Can I Verify A Social Security Number Online Can I Verify A Social Security Number Online Check Out A Social Security Number Online Online Sentence Analysis Tool - Urgent Report ! Can I Check Out A Social Security Number Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.151.106) / Processed in 0.015599 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 6940, 973,
Blog Content