Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Blair Rewards Is Worth Checking Out for Savings and Travel Discounts
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Blair Rewards Is Worth Checking Out for Savings and Travel Discounts

I consider myself as a bit of a trendsetter in the frugality department, but my Blair Rewards membership lets me satisfy my need to save money, while enabling me to indulge myself by splurging on trips and vacations. If this sounds like a conflict, it is. One of the hardest things about saving money is cutting back on the things you love, and I've always loved traveling to exotic destinations and spoiling myself in a luxury hotel. Once I started counting those pennies in earnest, vacations morphed from poolside lounging to setting up a tent in the rain. However, when I discovered the Blair Rewards program, I suddenly found myself in the position of being able to afford fabulous vacations again. What gives?

I first looked into a Blair Encore Marketing membership when I read about the shopping rewards and entertainment deals they offer. After all, I'm all about saving money where I can and given the low monthly fee for the program (only $14.95), Blair Rewards seemed like a good way to go. The other thing I considered was the risk of being locked into a membership program that I didn't like, and that was another Blair Rewards advantage. A monthly membership fee means that I'm not out a year's dues if I change my mind, and they make it easy to cancel.

Logistics out of the way, and fully enjoying my shopping experience, I soon discovered that the Blair Rewards program offered advantages to a wannabe vacationer like me. After hearing about the trips that many of the members were taking, I decided that another summer of camping was not in the cards. I called my Blair Rewards travel agent and she pulled up a large list of hotels and resorts that were offering discounts to members of the Blair Rewards program. After several long years of withdrawal from taking real vacations, I felt like a kid in a candy store. I finally decided on a beautiful hotel with a sparkling pool located on an oceanfront oasis. Every day I would have to choose between lying on the beach and lying by the pool. Tough choice! Because of my membership with Blair Encore Marketing, I was able to book a package at 30% off the resort's posted rate, so my frugal credit was preserved, despite ditching the tent.

Would I recommend a Blair Rewards membership to others? If you enjoy saving money but hate cutting back on the finer things, then absolutely. This is the only way I've found to have your cake and eat it too.
Christmas Shopping Ideas for Occupied Moms Come to Our Singles Christian Washington DC Event Celebrity Engagement Rings and How You Can Have Your's for Less CUSTOM CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS MAKE A UNIQUE GIFT FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL A PERSONALIZED CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS Wes Mickle and his son – a red-blooded Americans with a world view Buying Ideas for your Toddler's Christmas Presents Why is Mexico the Best Place to Retire Cheap? Is Paris Hilton an airhead bimbo or clever queen of shenanigans? The top approach to Make You Youngsters Cheery on Christmas Nespresso Coffee Machine Reviews & Comparisons Bahamas Wedding - The Ultimate Destination Wedding Experience Selecting The Right Luggage For Your Trip
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.91.37) / Processed in 0.005435 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2570, 954,