Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Blackberry 8900 Is Worth Buying-myluxphone
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Blackberry 8900 Is Worth Buying-myluxphone

Blackberry 8900 Is Worth Buying-myluxphone

In olden days people used to use all bulky mobile phones with hard keypad

, people found it difficult in handling them and carrying their operations. Today a new era has emerged in mobile phones. They are embedded with a special touch screen capability. This screen allows users to touch the screen and carry out their operation. The first phone which featured this touch screen capability, and included touch screen software was the new Apple I Phone. This Iphone had problems in the software understanding. In order to solve this problem Black Berry introduced the stylish and powerful touch screen phone into the market. This phone is called as Blackberry 9500.

This mobile phone includes a powerful and unique operating system. This system allows users to carry out all their operations with a single touch. This mobile has 4 physical keys. This mobile phone is known for its quality and appearance. Today its one of the leading wireless phones available in the market, most of the people of Europe and America are enjoying this model. These 4 keys constitute (send, end, menu and back). This mobile phone does not have any keyboard. This mobile phone functions with the new Black Berry touch UI OS. This OS is called as OS 4.7. All the buttons are available on this screen for users; people can touch them and dial numbers.

It's been almost a month since I broke up with my BlackBerry 9500 and switched to the new T-Mobile BlackBerry 8900 for what I like to call "unified communications." And while I sometimes yearn for my awesome sleekness and its admirable browser, the new BlackBerry Curve is proving to be a worthy and admirable replacement.

Sure, it isn't an BlackBerry 9500, but the Curve 8900 is sleek, light and looks like a very polished business-oriented email device. It has an astonishingly bright, high quality screen, making reading a delight. Compared to the BlackBerry Bold, it is almost svelte. Instead of boring you with details about its OS or the innards of the device, let me stay focused on the stuff that matters most to typical Blackberry Mobile Phone owners: usability.

As a phone, the Curve 8900 proved to be a pleasant surprise. The T-Mobile network seems to be more reliable than AT&T's network, and in a month (of which 10 days were in India) I have had one dropped call and half-a-dozen poor connections. The Curve itself is pretty easy to use, and it fits the palm nicely - especially if, like me, you're in the habit of making long calls. The phone has UMA built in as well, which makes it easy for the device to make phone calls over Wi-Fi, especially in places where T-Mobile has spotty coverage. As a phone, Curve gets an 8 out of 10 from me.

by: jasper-plm ltd
Smart Cell Phone Htc T3232-myluxphone Institutional Markets How To Promote Your Products & Services To Them? Buy Links Periodically and Help Your Online Business Prefer Nokia N95-myluxphone Installing Security In The Workplace Reliance Gas From Kg Contributing To Indias Gdp Get Your Business Noticed In Small Business Shirts Wedding Ring, The Most Used Jewellery Relocating? Heres Why Renting A Storage Unit Will Be A Good Idea! Try Selling With Corporate And Promotional Videos Nursing Students Compromising Now To Land Medical Job Later When eBay Becomes Your Business Rim Will Release 3g Td-scdma Blackberry Mobile Phones For China Mobile
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.63.87) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012739 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3063, 146,
Blackberry 8900 Is Worth Buying-myluxphone Copenhagen