Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Nursing Students Compromising Now To Land Medical Job Later
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Nursing Students Compromising Now To Land Medical Job Later

If youre looking for your first, second, or third medical job

, listen up.

Almost every little girl played dress in her mothers closet. I personally had a fascination with high-heels. Of course, they were always too big and I stumbled my way around her room or even ventured out on to the patio to strut my stuff.

What I didnt realize then that I do realize now is that I wasnt ready to stand in her shoes in more ways than one.

As hokey as this may sound its true for me and it may be true for thousands of you nursing students or nursing employees knocking on doors only to be denied the medical job youre seeking.

Hospitals are looking for experienced nurses. Theyre looking for the right mix of new and experienced nurses, says Dr. Li Loriz, University of North Florida Nursing Department Assistant Professor.

Loriz says students and other new professionals are so anxious to get their dream medical job in the nursing field that they lose sight of reality.

For most of them searching for nurse jobs, the road to realizing their dreams will be paved by nursing jobs and medical jobs theyre not always excited about.

Hospitals cant have a unit of new graduates, says Loriz.

by: Jessica Schulz
When eBay Becomes Your Business Rim Will Release 3g Td-scdma Blackberry Mobile Phones For China Mobile Are You A Good Writer? Take Advantage Of Your Talent And Sell Ebooks On Ebay Beat The Economic Crisis By Using Ebay Coupon Codes Need For Separate Sme Stock Exchange, Says Fm Access To Technology Made Easier For Paper Industry Get Your Ebay Business Started With Minimum Investment Selling Things On Ebay A Business Which Works Even During Recession Periods Tips For Collectors How To Make Good Business On Ebay Which Items From Ebay Sell Better During Christmas Why It Is Convenient To List Your Products On Ebay How To Work Effectively With Mortgage Companies In Subject-to Transactions Hudson Reed Showers And Thermostatic Showers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.103.8) / Processed in 0.011720 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1283, 146,