Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Binocular Harness Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Binocular Harness Review

Last fall I borrowed some binoculars with a binocular harness strap from my uncle for a mule deer hunt in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah

. Though, I hadn't used a binocular harness system before, I was excited, hoping it would cure many of the problems I had experienced to that point with a traditional binocular strap around the neck.

I'd heard good things about systems such as the Nikon binocular harness, like their Nikon Prostaff binocular harness, or others. This bino harness was similar; in fact it appeared to be even better than ones I had seen. This harness from mybinocularharness.com was fully adjustable, and seemed very well-made and designed. It even had a feature that allowed it to be worn on one shoulder or two.

We had planned to backpack into a remote area which I am very familiar with, and we had spotted some monster bucks earlier in the season. As we shouldered our heavy packs, I noticed how easily the binocular harness fit while wearing a backpack. It did not interfere with the backpack straps at all, nor did it create any pressure points of any kind. Even when adjusting or taking the pack on or off, the bino harness remained fully out of the way.

I could wear the bino harness under the straps of my pack without any discomfort, pull them up to scan a hillside without any interference from backpack straps, and then easily take the backpack off without it tangling with the harness in any way. It was literally a dream come true!

The next morning found us locating the buck we had been watching at dusk the night before. While staying low, and carrying my rifle in one hand, the binocular strap harness allowed me to use my binoculars with one hand to keep an eye on my buck. The binocular shoulder harness worked flawlessly as I snuck to within 200 yards of my trophy. One well-placed shot, and within an hour, I had filled my tag with a nice, trophy mule deer. Much thanks to mybinocularharness.com, for helping to make my deer hunt a success! Since then, I have played around with several makes and models, and I can truly say, this binoculars harness is the best I have found for comfort, durability, reliability, and functionality. And it's a lot cheaper than any others I have seen!

by: Bart Icles
Types of Microscope Knowing the Right Way to Operate a Microscope Budget Filmmaking - 4 Secrets To Making A Great Film With A Low Budget Fat Buring Furnace Review Nutrex Lipo-6 Hers Reviews Joe Barton Gallstone Removal Report - Gallstones Treatment Guide Review How to trace people who owe you money Bangalore Budget Hotels fully furnished and equipped rooms with all facilities Bangalore Budget Hotels delivers you the company suite to Remain? Yournetbiz -The Truth About Making Money Some pointers to follow to have a pleasant Bangalore Budget Hotels booking experience Planar PV174 White Review Registry Fix 7 Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.154.41) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011371 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2306, 385,
Binocular Harness Review Atlanta