Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Big Review of Callaway X-24 Hot Irons
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Big Review of Callaway X-24 Hot Irons

VFT Face Technology

A robust, hot clubface with a large sweet spot generates faster balls speeds for maximum distance, even on off-center hits.

Bring The Heat

The longest, most accurate X Series Iron ever.

These clubs are powered by a consistently hot face that generates blazing ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy. The new stealth PVD finish provides a distinctive dark look that minimizes glare.

Stealth PVD Finish

Dark Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive, non-glare finish.

Precision Notch Weighting

More weight in the perimeter of the clubhead promotes pinpoint accuracy and control and enables an optimal CG position that provides strong trajectories.

Callaway Core Technologies

S2H2, a 360-Degree Undercut Channel, and Modified Tru-Bore work together to provide total performance and enhanced feel for a wide range of golfers.

I have been playing my X-14's for the last eight years. I had demoed each new iteration of the X-series as they came out but never felt that there was a significant improvement over the 14's until I tried the( X-24's). Just trying the( X-24s )in the store hitting bay got me all excited. They really are a quantum leap from any previous X's. I found a demo day and tried them out, switching back and forth between the X-24's and my own clubs. The X-24's were at least a club and a half longer and straighter than my X-14's and everything else there Ping, Taylormade, Cleveland. I was also very impressed with the Diablo Forged. Torn between the X-24's and the Diablo Forged, I went for a fitting at the Callaway Performance Center. Wonderful set-up. Well worth the [$] even though the fitting confirmed I am a standard or regular fit all round. The fitter initially suggested the Diablo Edge because of my high handicap but I didn't like them and the fitting confirmed the X-24's were for me. The Diablo Forged were just as long but the off hits were more scattered. As the fitter put it go for the clubs with the best worst' hits. I ordered a steel 5 SW set (including GapW) to compliment the wonderful 3&4 (FT-iZ hybrids )I bought earlier in the year.First time out with my new clubs, I put my approach shots clean over the green on the first three holes. Once I got the measure of these beauties I shaved 5 shots off my previous best. There is something about these that just inspires you to swing with total confidence. I think the dark metal makes the ball really stand out at address so I swing with more precision. They aren't just forgiving' I am actually swinging better. I am on the green in regulation at least twice as often as I was before. The ball comes off the face soooo sweet. Unfortunately, my putting has gone to hell lately but once I turn that around I expect to take at least five off my handicap very quickly.Anybody in the market for new irons really should give these beauties a try.

By: kitty
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi Putter Review Beneficial Items Discussing Ways On How To Get Hold Of Small Budget Air Ticket Costs The Place You should Spend Money More Garmin Nuvi 260w Review Practical Essays Discussing Suggestions On How To Hit Upon Small Budget Air Ticket Fares What You Need To Know About Make Money Taking Surveys Read About Amazing Magic Jack Reviews Useful Compositions Regarding Ways On How To Hit Upon Within The Budget Plane Seats Cheap Budgets Hotels in Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh India How to Find a Honest Magic Jack Review? Use Magic Jack and Save Money Handy Papers On Advices On How To Find Tight Budget Air Ticket Fares Canon PIXMA MP630 Ink Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.251.6) / Processed in 0.011425 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3821, 385,