Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Big Improved Performance Ping G15 and I15 Driver Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Big Improved Performance Ping G15 and I15 Driver Review

The Ping G15 driver is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver

that delivers distance and accuracy.The key to driving is power and skill, but the Ping i15 driver doesn't hurt either. One of the most stylish drivers on the market, the i15 is a beautiful combination of color and skill, and is the driver equivalent of dark sunglasses and fast cars. These golf clubs are guaranteed to improve your game in no time, and at the very least are going to drastically boost the aesthetic appearance of your bag.

The Ping i15 Driver is the first time Ping have introduced an i-range of drivers to appeal to the better players who may want something more than a driver from the G- range. The i15 driver has been developed with input from Ping's stable of professional golfers and their input has had a noticeable impact in a number of areas. The i15 driver has a more traditional rounded shape than the G15 and a much longer hosel. Compared to other drivers, the Ping i15's hosel is further away from the clubface and that this works with the internal weighting to provide a penetrating trajectory with less spin and a fade bias that better players require. The 460cc titanium head comes in a Tour inspired, eye-catching black finish and the Titanium-CarbonPVD coating and the understated graphics have been specifically designed to ensure that the head does not appear too large at address. The more rounded head of the Ping i15 driver has a tighter bulge and roll design in the crown that enables weight to be moved from the perimeter of the face to provide the optimum centre of gravity for perfect launch conditions. The Ping i15 is available with TFC 700D and UST AXIVcore Tour Red 69 Shaft. The Ping G15 driver is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. Its 460cc titanium head is longer front to back and features PING's patented ultra thin crown technology. Weight savings from the thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin. The G15 driver is hot on the golf market, and if you think it is expensive, you can find discount for golf customers online.

The latest in Ping's G range of clubs the Ping G15 driver updates the technology that made the G10 driver the market leader. Like its predecessor the G15 has titanium head which reaches the 460CC maximum limit on headsize. To increase the moment of inertia or MOI the G15 has an elongated head from back to front which has lead to an improvement in MOI. This works in tandem with the G15 driver's 7% larger clubface to give more stability and forgiveness, even on those occasional off centre hits.

The G15 also feature's Ping's ultra thin crown technology which reduces the weight of the top of the clubhead by six grams and redistributes the weight to the external sole weight pad which helps to move the centre of gravity lower and further back in the clubhead meaning that the G15 can provide golfers with the optimal trajectory of high launch combined with a low spin rate to help both carry and roll. The Ping G15 driver comes with either the TFC 149D or Aldila Serrano 60 Shaft.

In conclusion, if you have always liked PING, the G15's improved performance should be in your bag soon. If PINGs designs have always caused you to shy away, perhaps now is the time for you to take another look. And the price is also can be no problem if you can findwholesale golf clubs for golf customers who want to buy the G15 driver.

By: fei
Flexoplex Review : Natural Healing For Joint Pain Cheap Hotel Manali,cheap Hotel In Manali ,budget Hotel Manali, Kullu Manali Hotel DVD Review: One Piece – Third Season, Second Voyage Socrates Theme Review Sugarsync Review A Review Of Citizen Promaster Titanium Yatch Chronograph Eco Drive Jr4030-03e Watch Review On Phyto Hair Care Pawn Shops Are The Best Way For Fast Money Tattoo Fever Review: Guide To Choose The Best Tattoo Do Not Make Investments Because You Are Told You Can Make Money Quickly Driver Checker Review Fighting Over The Finances Use Conspiracy Against Your Money To Avoid Financial Problems!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.40.64) / Processed in 0.011217 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 4287, 385,