Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Bert Levi Family Jewelers Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Bert Levi Family Jewelers Review

Just before Christmas my wife and I were out shopping for presents at the Horton Plaza when we came across Bert Levi Family Jewelers. We were going to to get married on January 7th and I had not gotten us any wedding rings yet so I told my wife, Fiancee at the time, that we should check out this place and see how they are and what they had in our price range.

When my wife and I walked in we were met with a very family atmosphere and the owner Bert. My wife and I travel extensively with our ministry and of all the places we have checked out this was absolutely the most family oriented setting we have been in.

Anyway, Bert showed us what he had and told us they design and make jewelery as well. I had already bought my wife the engagement ring but it wasn't what I really wanted for her.

Just as I was about to talk to him about designing an engagement ring and wedding set his parents came out from the back with some awesome Persian tea and candies. I looked at my wife and told her this was the place and looked at Bert and told him I wanted the wedding design package if he had one including the engagement ring, because my Fiancee didn't have the one she wanted when we bought that one.

I just couldn't believe the personal service we got from Bert and his family while we were there designing the engagement ring and wedding set. The Persian tea was the best I have ever had and the candy was just as awesome. When we finished designing the rings we were just ecstatic with the outcome.

Bert also had out rings finished in plenty of time before our wedding.

On January 7th we got married and have the rings we will ware for the rest of our lives. Thank You Bert Levi and Family Jewelery.

I have sent several of my family and friends there without disappointment from anyone. I will also recommend Bert Levi Family Jewelery to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Thank Your for everything Bert and Family.
Frank L. VanderSloot- The Man Behind Melaleuca Inc Living With The Man Who Cheated On You Weight Loss Diet How to Cleanse Your Colon The Facts Get Through Your Personal Struggles With Online Self Help Guides Milanoo For A Daring Christmas Full Time Vs. Online Mba Programs Golmaal 3 Movie Review,Action Replay Movie Review White Chocolate Raspberry Brownies – A Sweet Treat for your Family A Man's Guide to Buying Solitaire Engagement Rings Investing In En Primeur Wine? Why Do Americans Visit Mexico To Treat Their Cancer Weight Loss Recipe: Veal Mango A Home Security Camera System Gives More Security Coverage And More Safety For Any Family
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.137.218) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011914 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2054, 975,
Bert Levi Family Jewelers Review Tel Aviv