Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Bed Bug Control Guide Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Bed Bug Control Guide Review

Bed Bug Control Guide Review

In the last few years, there has been a staggering increase in the amount of bed bug cases reported in the USA and abroad. They aren't just a nuisance, they can reek serious havoc on your home and family.

Let's look at the facts..

Female bed bugs lay eggs everyday. Your small bed bug problem will likely become a large bed bug problem.

They are dangerous. Many people experience hive like rashes and skin irritations from their bites. Children and people with weaker immune systems are more likely to develop irritations from bed bugs

They are messy. You will begin to notice small black drops on your sheets, pillows, and blankets. Those tiny drops are either dead bed bugs or bed bug feces - which can really stink up your room!

When you go online to look for a solution, you are met with usually two solutions: pesticides, and hiring an exterminator. But are these good, affordable, and safe solutions?

Pesticides

Pesticides are the cheaper (although they can be expensive) route compared to exterminators. The problem is, bed bugs are very resilient pests. People often find themselves going thru 2 or 3 cans just to keep them from multiplying even further.

They are certainly not the safest option. They are chemicals, obviously, and their entire purpose is to kill. To kill bed bugs. Personally, I do not enjoy the thought of having chemicals like that which could possibly come in contact with my friends, family, and pets.

Hiring an Exterminator

Unfortunately, everyday people have to shell out big bucks to exterminators. As with any trade, exterminators work on an expensive hourly basis. Having an exterminator can be a great hassle - usually you'll have to vacate your family and pets from the house for a number of days. They also use harsh, dangerous chemicals. It can also be very expensive because they don't guarantee results and likely will have to do multiple visits.

Bed Bug Control Guide

There are a few things that I really liked from the Bed Bug Control Guide. It uses all natural and cheap components to rid your house or apartment of bed bugs. There aren't any chemicals or dangerous materials that can harm people or animals - which appeals to me greatly because I have dogs and cats.

It's certainly worth the small price tag.. besides, can you really put a value on your health? (And in the case of bed bugs, your sanity!)

Click Here to get the Bed Bug Control Guide
Best Vacuums - The Smarter Way To Clean A review of the Kinect Small Holes Sink Big Ships-an Amusing Look At Money Habits Norwex & ECloth Review - Yes, They Are Different Vacuum Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction Scholarship and Financial Aid Options Available for Single Mothers Review Vasectomy Side Effects Before You Take The Plunge Livesmart 360 - Can You Make Money With This? Special Finance for High Risk, First Time Buyers Financial Aid for Single Mothers Efficient Furnaces Save Money! Chikara Review - The Answer behind the Capacity of Chikara Cheap Kentucky Derby Tickets Save Money On The Kentucky Derby
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.27.99) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011462 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2605, 385,
Bed Bug Control Guide Review New York City