Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Bankruptcy Is Not The End Of Your Wild World
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Bankruptcy Is Not The End Of Your Wild World

To many people, to declare yourself bankrupt would seem to be the end of the world as you know it

. In these trying times, bankruptcy can be brought about by a number of external factors, totally out of many peoples personal control.

Unfortunately, such is the stigma of bankruptcy to many people that they will struggle on way past the time that they should have made the choice to go bankrupt, and this can sometimes have a devastating effect on their mental health. Not only that, bankruptcy can be likened to a divorce - until it happens, you can not move on with your life.

When making choices in your life, there has to be at least two options at every stage in your decision process. Once you can accept that, making the decision to actually go bankrupt if needed, can be a painless choice. If you try and avoid the inevitable the mental strain that you will put yourself under will be tremendous, I know, I have been there, been close to bankruptcy, and only time will tell if I will have to take the decision.

Once I realized that bankruptcy may be an option, I did everything in my power to find out all of the aspects of it. I visited two bankruptcy councilors, and also discussed the pros and cons of this choice with my lawyer, as I was fighting a major legal battle at the time, so as well as knowing whether I would be able to keep my house, my computer my car, and whether I could continue fighting my case, were all highly relevant to me and my peace of mind.

I checked on the availability of bank accounts during bankruptcy, found that you could get pre-paid debit cards, so you can still use the internet, and lead a normal plastic existence when booking hotels, car hire, airline tickets... you just have to pop the cash on your card account first.

And as for a mobile phone - well, just get a pay as you go unit, and guess what? Nobody will be able to trace you!

For too many people, bankruptcy means shame and an admission that they were no longer in control. Well, yes, for many people, debts were too great to bear, but why try and exist under a great cloud of impossible debts?

When you are in this perilous state, you may have been worried sick about bailiffs knocking on your door at any time, and countless letters and intruding phone calls all day long making your whole life a misery.

At least with bankruptcy, you are protected from all of this, and especially all of those annoying phone calls.

Now, bankruptcy is not pleasant, and you will have a lot of your dirty washing on public display, but as long as you have not been totally reckless with your spending, you will be out of bankruptcy after 12 months in the UK, and able to start to pick up your creditworthiness again - if you want it.

I must admit, since living under its threat, I have found bankruptcy, or the threat of it, makes you realise how good it is to have cash in your wallet, rather than a load of high interest, far too easy to use plastic cards.

And dont forget - you are not alone. More and more people are being pushed into bankruptcy, many through no fault of their own, even high fliers like Donald Trump as been there too...

by: Pravin Pednekar
Loan Modification Hardship Letters - Three Must Know Factors That Will Make Or Break A Decision Why Buy A Home? Spend Your Money Your Way Personal Checks Online Loan Modification Is And Ho Wit Can Help You. Recession Inspires More People Head to the Country Finance’s Slick Face Exposed How To Write An Effective Loan Modification Hardship Letter Choosing The Right Medicare Plan For You FAP Turbo Review Decide Buy Through Browsing Backpacking Tent Reviews The Sap Fi (financial Accounting) Modules David vs Goliath: How To Overcome Your Giant Competitors Using Your Limited Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.172.252) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011772 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3273, 385,
Bankruptcy Is Not The End Of Your Wild World Copenhagen