Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Avoid Bad Karma in Finance Now
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Avoid Bad Karma in Finance Now

Avoid Bad Karma in Finance Now

Are you having a string of bad luck when it comes to money? You can blame feng shui, the circumstances you're in, or something else. But there's a possibility you're suffering from bad karma.

What Does That Mean?

Karma is best explained as "what goes around comes around." If you do something good to someone, goodness will come back to you. In the same way, if you did something bad or made poor decisions, the consequences will haunt you.

Bad karma in finance has something to do with the ineffective decisions you've made with regards to money. To avoid it, do the following:

Pay your debts on time.

Bad Karma: By not paying on time, you spend more money on late fees and other penalties. Your interest rate goes up, and if you make it a habit, it's difficult for you to apply for a loan. It also damages your credit report, bringing your score down.

Fix It: Manage your debts well by keeping track of their due dates. If you tend to miss the repayments, consider automatically debiting the amount to your account when they're due.

Stay away from money scams.

Bad Karma: You lose easy money very fast. You may enjoy some earnings for the first few months, and after that, you don't hear anything from the "investor." Worse, you'll be held accountable to people whom you've lured to the money-making scheme.

Fix It: If the offer sounds too good to be true, stay away from it. You don't earn a lot of money very quickly. Even secure investment types like mutual funds, bonds, and stocks don't guarantee a lot of income in a short amount of time.

Invest.

Bad Karma: Relying on your income alone is dangerous. If you lose your job, you'll have no other sources of funds.

Fix It: Invest whatever savings you have to different portfolios such as stocks, bonds, and money market funds. You can also learn how to make money by investing in passive income sources, such as real estate.

Take your job seriously.

Bad Karma: You can lose your job, you can't get a promotion, and you will find it hard to look for another work.

Fix It: Love your work. Keep in mind it will reward you a lot when you retire.

Choose your loans carefully.

Bad Karma: A lot of your money goes to loan repayments. You'll realize you're paying a lot of money on interest alone. Having too many loans doesn't sit too well among lenders, and it doesn't make your credit report look good. There's also the danger of non-payment.

Fix It: Apply for refinancing or debt consolidation to reduce the number of loans. You can also lower your interest rate by doing this. Pay whatever you can afford in cash.

Attract wealth with subliminal messages.

Bad Karma: If you think you're not good enough to be wealthy, then you can never be wealthy.

Fix It: Change your mind-set. Use subliminal messages. Every time you can, tell yourself

I am prepared to receive $100,000 a month.

I welcome richness into my life.

I am positive I can overcome challenges.

I embrace the idea of wealth.
How Far Do Positive Quotations Go? Attract Money, Attain Peace of Mind, and Boost Mind Power With Quotations Traffic Monarch Review – Is this a legitimate program? Easy Member Pro Review and Coupon Discount Cpa Instruments Review and Coupon Discount Chicco Liteway Stroller - Get Detailed Review And Buy One At Discount Prices! EasyClickmate Review and Coupon Discount Total Six Pack Abs Review-Total Six Pack Abs Rapidshare Zero Down Traffic Blueprint Review and Coupon Discount CBmall Review and Coupon Discount Achieve Financial Complacency with Miami hard Money MPB Today Review - Free Grocery MLM Opportunity Simplest Way to World of Warcraft Leveling Guide - A Dugis World Of Warcraft Leveling Guide Review Survive In Place Review-Survive In Place Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.103.219) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011551 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 3306, 385,
Avoid Bad Karma in Finance Now Atlanta