Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Autumn Cooking Ideas For Kids
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autumn Cooking Ideas For Kids

So you and your children have made a couple of peanut butter sandwiches together

, and the two of you feel ready to take on the contestants from Iron Chef, huh? While we're not doubting your talents, children's cooking is supposed to extend beyond the delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white bread cut into triangles.

I don't care how much fun (or how delicious) making those PB&J's with your kids might be, there is going to come a time when they'll be looking for a new challenge.

If you run out of ideas yourself, the internet is full of fun and easy cooking ideas for kids. In this article, we're going to discuss an easy recipe for beginners: applesauce.

The first time I made applesauce with my children was when my oldest daughter lost her front two teeth within a week of each other. The poor girl, as adorable as she looked with her tongue sticking out of each smile, was frustrated as could be trying to bite into her favorite foods... one of which was an apple. She'd learned the old-saying "An apple a day keeps the Doctor away" at a very young age, and being deathly afraid of the doctor, ingested an apple nearly every day.Autumn Cooking Ideas For Kids

So we made applesauce. All we needed was a few apples, some water, and a cup of sugar. We peeled, cored, and sliced the apples, put them, and water, into the pan and let them simmer for 10-15 minutes, added the sugar, and once everything cooled, voila! We had applesauce.

(You can add brown sugar and cinnamon to the product, to increase its sweetness. I know we did.)

Another one of my favorite things to make when cooking with kids is roasted pumpkin seeds. This is especially great after carving your Halloween pumpkins. Rather than throw them out, you can teach your kids the importance of conserving and recycling by turning the inner parts of your pumpkin into a tasty snack.

Just take your pumpkin seeds and lay them out on a tray and paper towel over night to let them dry. The next day, toss the seeds into olive oil, butter, or spray them with a cooking spray and place them spread out on a baking sheet. Cover them in seasonings of your choice (salt is the most basic, though my kids and I are fans of cayenne pepper) and bake until they're golden brown.

This is just one of the many easy, simple, and delicious cooking ideas for kids. As we mentioned earlier there is a plethora of additional ideas throughout the internet, so don't blame your lack of imagination for not spending time cooking with your kids.

by: Mark Etinger
Gps - The Sentine Of Your Child Uti Infection Remedies For Children Timeless Wisdom On Raising Children How to Acquire Slim Muscle tissue Group - Gain 10 to fifteen Pounds of Lean Muscle mass Group Inside Weeks Large Stuffed Toys & Creative Play Stuffed White Tiger Toys Helping Your Kids When They Are Socially Out Of Tune Math Anxiety -- Who's to Say That Your Kid Is Not Excellent at Math? The Third Post of 3 Social Security Disability Benefits for children and how to apply Ahelp Children Make Money 8 Quick Easy Tricks To Lose Weight For Teens Neopets: The Power of Children and Their Imagination Really Good Toddler Halloween Outfits Which Your Kid Will Adore
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.154.103) / Processed in 0.013515 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2625, 956,