Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Article 401: The Surprise (Who Hates Kids!):A Short Story
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Article 401: The Surprise (Who Hates Kids!):A Short Story

Hasan Abdul-Qader Yahya

What shall I say?. What shall I tell him when he comes?Mike, my spouse, several times showed his objection to have kids. The last time he expressed his opinion sharply, and threatened to leave me, not only from home, but even from the town.

Two more times before, he expressed his objection to a friend, Mary. She was talkingto her husbandabout the joy she felt when she was prignant with their first child. Her husband Jemmy, was pleased to share her joy. He came close to her face and kissed her on the lips, and said:Article 401: The Surprise (Who Hates Kids!):A Short Story

- Please be always feeling the same joy.

Mike reacted angrily, seeing the couple enjoying love of children,and said:

- Silly Mary, don't ever be. Kids are curse. They make you handicapped. O. God How can you enjoy such a thing.. having a baby?

Is it a crime to have a baby? Well, Mike consider it so. What shall I tell him when he comes this evening? Oh God. Help me!

The second time Mike showed his objection to the idea of having a baby, we werewatching episode on TV show. The parents were so happy with a baby born. Husband was carrying a flowers bouquet to his wife. Mike reaction was negative, immediately he commented:

- Stupid Husban, he should leave the woman.

Hearing that comment, I made myself deaf, pretending sleeping on the couch, and my head is on his thigh. He continued his irresponsible thinking by saying:

- It would be the end of our relations Sara, if you got prignant.

Oh. My God I need a miracle to convince him. He will got angry. For sure..I will not tell him. Sara said the last sentence loudly. Then she said to herself:

- Oh. My God.. I am becoming crazy. Talking to my self I don't want to loose him. After four years of marriage.

Oh. God. Help me! What.

The door opened and closed. Mike was entering and directly said:

- Honey. I am home.. Sara smiled a yellow smile. Feeling tired.She brought her cheek to him for the usual kiss. Sara noticed that Mike is hidden something. Then she said:

- What are you hiding in your back?

- Guess what? Then he showed her what he was hiding. A teddy bear

- A teddy bear? For whom? what's the occasion?

- Oh Sara, dear. You know..I was stupid to show my objections to have kids. I have the knowledge from a friend in the officeshe told me that you are prignant.

What shall I tell him? He doesn't know that in the morning, this very morning.. I made a great mistake. I know. But what do I tell him, and how? It is his fault. Or mine?

- Sara.. my friend Mary told me that you were in the pediatricion clinic this morning. How is itSara? I am very happy ..

Talking to her self: " Oh God. How can I tell him now? I was in the clinic for abortion. (523 words) www.askdryahya.com
It's Time to Choose a Cell Phone for Kids Can I Change My Ovulation Day If I Want A Girl Or Boy Baby? Easy and Simple Money Making Ideas for Teens Baby Boy or Baby Girl? You Have the Power to Choose Parenting and Teenagers - The Truth Regarding Lying Divorce is Tough – Even Tougher on Teens! Teens Taking Sides, A Painful Consequence of Divorce Five Ways to Keep Connected with Your Kids after Divorce Depression in Children - Is It Ver Common ? Children's Desks – Popular Choices And Styles For Children's Desks Obese Kids Need Parents Help Bipolar Disorder in Children: Parents, Know What to Do Essential Information To Select The Gender Of Your Baby Pregnancy - How To Select The Gender Of Your Child
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.137.91) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.012869 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 2990, 956,
Article 401: The Surprise (Who Hates Kids!):A Short Story Columbus