Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Can I Change My Ovulation Day If I Want A Girl Or Boy Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can I Change My Ovulation Day If I Want A Girl Or Boy Baby?

Can I Change My Ovulation Day If I Want A Girl Or Boy Baby

?

Recently, I heard from a woman who was trying to plan on when to become pregnant. She had read some of my articles and she knew that you should conceive early if you want a girl baby and later if you're trying for a boy. But, what if your ovulation time isn't convenient? Is there any thing that you can do to change it?

In this case, the woman asked mem in part:"According to my calculations, my husband might be out of town on the day I ovulate. I want to have a boy. So how am I supposed to conceive on the day of or after ovulation if he isn't here? Is there any way to change my ovulation day to a better time.? If so, how do I do this?" I'll tell you how I responded to this in the following article.

Other Than Using Hormones And Medications, It's Hard To Change Your Ovulation Day: The day that you ovulate is based on many factors. It can vary from month to month and from woman to woman. Sometimes, if you're sick of under stress, this can affect your ovulation day or make it late. And, if you are on birth control pills, you likely already know that if you abruptly stop taking your pills or take them for longer than a regular pack, you'll either start your period or delay it.Can I Change My Ovulation Day If I Want A Girl Or Boy Baby?

But since it's a good idea to be off the pill for a while before you become pregnant, changing your ovulation day with the pill isn't going to be the greatest option. And you certainly don't want to be sick when you're trying to become pregnant.

So If You Can't Change Your Ovulation Day, What Choice Do You Have?: Since changing your ovulation day or period isn't going to be an option, what can you do if it's not a convenient day and you're trying to chose your baby's gender? Well there are actually three variables that in my opinion contribute to gender.

They are timing (which would cover when you ovulate), distance to the egg (sexual positions) and your acidity (your PH.) So while you can't control one of the variables, you can control the other two. You can use the right sexual positions and change your diet to be acidic or alkaline depending on which gender you want.

This will increase your chances of getting the gender you want, but it certainly doesn't assure it. If you want to cover all of the bases, you'll want to either clear your calendar (or at least have your partner available) on your ovulation day or wait for the next month to try. Keep in mind the sperm can live for a few days. So having sex a couple of days before or after ovulation is certainly not out of the question.

And frankly, it wasn't a sure thing that this woman was going to ovulate when she thought. Many people are quite shocked what they find when they actually start monitoring their ovulation using the right tools rather than assumptions.

Do you need more precise information on choosing you baby's gender? I've put together a few free websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender when getting pregnant. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for determining ovulation times, douche recipes and food PH lists, information on when to conceive, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.

If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/.

If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/.
Easy and Simple Money Making Ideas for Teens Baby Boy or Baby Girl? You Have the Power to Choose Parenting and Teenagers - The Truth Regarding Lying Divorce is Tough – Even Tougher on Teens! Teens Taking Sides, A Painful Consequence of Divorce Five Ways to Keep Connected with Your Kids after Divorce Depression in Children - Is It Ver Common ? Children's Desks – Popular Choices And Styles For Children's Desks Obese Kids Need Parents Help Bipolar Disorder in Children: Parents, Know What to Do Essential Information To Select The Gender Of Your Baby Pregnancy - How To Select The Gender Of Your Child Boy or Girl - Choose The Gender of Your Baby Before Conception - Boy or Girl Easter Gift Ideas For Kids That Will Leave Them Hopping For Joy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.247.253) / Processed in 0.007662 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3583, 956,