Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Are You A Busy Mom? Consider Working Online To Save Precious Time!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You A Busy Mom? Consider Working Online To Save Precious Time!

If you're a busy mom like me, then you'll know how important it is to balance

your work-home life.I know that many home based business can still be very time-consuming. Here I am meaning 'offline' home based businesses.For example, I was just watching a television program the other day about a mom running her 'shoe' eBay business from home.

The TV camera's went into her home and what used to resemble as her dining room, was now a stock room piled high with hundreds of pairs of shoes. She was so happy because she had her top month by selling over 1,400 pairs of her shoes on eBay.

Now she was really ecstatic about this and you might think that this is great too. But guess what? It didn't impress me - I even felt a little sorry for her.Why? Because her house was being taken over by shoes and imagine all the hard work and time it takes to individually package and then post 1,300 pairs of shoes on a monthly basis!

I know that she is running a profitable business from home, but she is still a slave to this business as if she were working for an employer. I know this first hand because I used to do similar in selling plus size ladies clothing on eBay and was a slave to that (albeit I wasn't as successful as this 'shoe lady').

Today on the other hand, I work Online for 15 hours a week and earn a nice monthly income for my efforts which is growing on a monthly basis. I get to choose which 15-20 hours to work (around my two boys) and I hold no inventory or post anything out.

by: Claire Bullerwell
Online Physics Tutoring A Beginners Guide To Finding Cheap Honeymoon Packages Online Dishonline The Online Video Portal With Live Tv Integration Range Of 4e Width Shoes To Choose From Online Stores Selling 4e Shoes How To Get Free Stuff Online And Where To Start! Find the Best Natural Skincare Online Tips for Using Online Antivirus Scanners Online Poker Vs 3 Card Brag - Hot Vs Not? Why Buy Articles Online? Online Bingo Free Money Can Be Found Instant Kentucky Criminal Records Search Online Betsafe Poker - The Deal With Free Online Poker Buy York Fitness Treadmill Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.85.213) / Processed in 0.010223 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1622, 973,
Are You A Busy Mom? Consider Working Online To Save Precious Time!