Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » An Unbiased Review Of WorldVentures Biz
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

An Unbiased Review Of WorldVentures Biz

Here's an idea. Travel the world on the cheap and make a darn good living sharing your dirty little travel bargain secrets with everyone. I don't know about you, but I think I'd like to learn more about a WorldVentures biz.

Now let me be real honest with you here. I have no affiliation as of yet with World Ventures whatsoever. Let's just say I'm window shopping and this is an objective review based on my own personal research. But I will say, I liked what I saw. And considering that I like to travel, my friends like to travel, and heck, if I had a dog he'd probably be on board, I am highly intrigued by the possibilities with this company.

Basically, WorldVentures pre-purchase travel packages or "blocks" at wholesale which you, as a member, can then buy at discounted prices. That means cheaper destination packages than what you'll find at online retailers like Travelocity or Hotwire. So even though there is a fee to participate in a WorldVentures Biz, you can often make that back in just the savings you enjoy from your first trip. And if you travel with a partner, the savings become even more substantial. So essentially, the more you travel, the more you save in the long haul. Which means now you can add extra destinations to your calendar for the same budget you'd spend otherwise.

Of course, in case you didn't realize it, a WorldVentures biz is a direct sales network marketing opportunity, so there is a binary compensation plan that pays you to sign up others into the membership program. There are two primary plans: The Dream Trips Membership and the Leisure Travel Consultant package (LTC). You start by paying a one-time $199 and then a monthly recurring maintenance fee of $24.95 respectively. There are, of course, incentives to eliminate some of the fees as you grow your team.

What isn't going to sound so appealing to some is building a 90/90 structure before being eligible for residual income. That means each of your two legs has to have 90 members in each before they start paying you residual dough each month. When you consider the size of the $8 trillion dollar travel industry, this may not be much of an issue, especially when the program is so attractive to so many.

And let's be honest here. Recruiting that number of people into an attractive opportunity with a low cost-to-entry is only a challenge for those who don't know how to leverage the internet to build their business. Anyone getting into the network marketing industry today understands they need to harness internet marketing as a lead generation and sales automation tool in order to thrive. So when you think about it, making 180 direct sales is actually not that difficult at all if you're in tune with attraction marketing principles and marketing online.

And speaking of marketing correctly, that brings me to what I didn't like about the company. The company site looks beautiful. Member back offices appear loaded with tons of tools and widgets. You'll see lots of professional marketing videos as well as video testimonials of people living the life, traveling all over the world and making a killing. But in the end it's the same old, same old. Company benefits, compensation plan and leadership talk up the wazoo.

See, as with any other business opportunity, all we really care about is whether we can make money with WorldVentures or not. That's assuming you're in it for the residual income and not just the discount benefits. And the obvious answer to that question is yes. Of course you can make a killing. But only if you understand how to properly build your business online. It is not enough to have a pretty website and shiny widgets to show off to your prospects. You better know how to use those tools properly or you're talking to dead wood. And that irks me. Because WorldVentures claims to be an internet marketing company, but my advice is: get your own marketing training if you're serious about making money with this or any other network marketing business.

This is where I wish the industry would take cues and learn how to properly train their reps with fundamental marketing, branding and sales techniques instead of relying on methods that are no-longer necessary this day and age. But since they wont, I suppose it's up to you to get educated and find out how to get with the program. You can check out what I mean at my free network marketing training blog if you'd like to know more about building a profitable WorldVentures biz or any other niche business online using - gosh forbid - actual, proven marketing techniques that anyone can learn.

Personally, I am highly considering putting a WorldVentures biz on my short list of primary MLM home based businesses to promote. Heck, all I have to do is plug it into my internet marketing system and I would no-doubt start shaking up the charts in just a few short months. Not to mention it kinda looks like a really fun way to make a living, don't you think?

By: Camilo Machado
Is It Possible To Earn Money The Easy Way Important Information on Islamic Finances The-Secret behind saving money at Walt Disney World Making Money from Your Event Financial Freedom: Manage Those Cards! Free iPad Review Financial Freedom: Secrets of Success Ministry Of Finance On High Ready to Walk Down the Aisle? Have the Money Talk First! How to Make Money With Factoring Companies For the Best Results, Choose an Advisor to Aid You in Financial Planning! We Need To Win Money! We Need A Good Luck Charm To Help Us Win Money! What Are The Best Good Luck Charms To Use? We Have To Find A Way To Get Some Extra Money, Win Money, Improve Our Luck Or Something!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.69.255) / Processed in 0.007380 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 5239, 385,