Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » An Objective Review Of "The Secret"
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

An Objective Review Of "The Secret"

An Objective Review of "The Secret"

The Secret required just a few years for being the best-selling self-help book of all time, making Rhonda Byrne world legendary in the region of self improvement. Ahead of the movie and book were released, nobody had ever heard of her. But the main thing regarding this movie wasn't the person giving you the message, but the message that is delivered by more than a dozen of the extremely recognized success coaches on this planet. That message was best encapsulated in the statement made by John Asaraf: "You will get anything that you like, I do not care how big it is."

Soon after that, self-made millionaire Bob Proctor introduces 'The Secret' as the law of attraction and stated that every thing in your life is being attracted into your life caused by the things you're thinking about. Whether you're considering about what you need or what you wouldn't want, you're creating your own reality by virtue of the predominating thoughts in your consciousness.

The objective of this Report on the Secret is to assist you to decide on your own whether or not purchasing and using this movie or any of these materials is worth your time and money.

The Cast and Message of "The Secret"

By far the most credible thing regarding The Secret is that a few of the greatest minds in self improvement decided to take part in it. Among them are: Bob Proctor, author of "You We Born Rich," Jack Canfield, author the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books, James Arthur Ray, Joe Vitale, John Asaraf and dozens of other individuals who have demonstrated the power of the law of attraction through the results in their life. All of these people claim that the same secret which has made them successful (the Law of attraction) was used by historical figures like Leonardo Davinci, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Thomas Edison, Einstein, JD Rockefeller, Dale Carnegie and many more.

As unbelievable as this may appear, all you have to do is study the lives and writing of these historical figures and you'll find that all of them held one common belief: that we could manipulate the results which we attract into our lives by means of directing our thoughts towards what we want. All of them also believed that there was a connectedness in the universe which caused us to be linked to every thing in existence. So by focusing your thoughts on something, you actually tune your mind and body into the same frequency and begin attracting energies which are consistent with what you're considering.

Clearly, the list of individuals who held this belief and the things which they accomplished in their lives makes it impossible to ignore the power of the law of attraction and the impact of our thoughts on our lives.

Something to Be Mindful of

Even though the principles being taught in the movie 'The Secret' are valuable, they do not tell you the whole story. They simply provide you with the three steps of: ask, believe and receive. Yet if you study the lives of the great achievers (living and dead), even those who believed in the Law of attraction, you'll find that all of them have one thing in common. They all committed to the pursuit of the object of their desire with careful planning, constant persistence and a burning desire to get what they need. I don't see anywhere that this fits into the "ask, believe, receive" instructions which are laid out in this movie.

My prediction is that the those who took part in the secret understand that there's a whole lot more to it than that, and that nothing happens unless you invest action and persistence towards achieving it. As long as you take this into account, I think The Secret would be a great plus to your library and would help you to keep your thoughts focused on what you want while you're busy working your plan of action towards achieving it. So I wish you much success, prosperity and health, and that you're able to find a way to get the great secret to work for you. Thanks for reading my review of The Secret.

By: Solfrid Bell
Saving money for people who buy used breakers Virtual DJ 6.1 - review Book Budget Hotels In Rishikesh Dish Tv For Pc Review NYC apartments and your budget Sell Dvds Chicago And Make Some Extra Money Guns and money worldwide Want To Make A Film With A Tiny Budget? I Want to Make Money Salehoo Review Goalsontrack Review Steal Pips Reviews Finance For Cosmetic Surgery Change Your Whole Look
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.236.96) / Processed in 0.014183 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 4431, 385,