Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » American Idol announces a surprising fourth judge!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

American Idol announces a surprising fourth judge!

American Idol announces a surprising fourth judge!

Author: Frank Bilotta

American Idol producers have finally settled on a replacement for Paula Abdul, and the result is surprising! Ellen DeGeneres revealed to studio audiences members at her talk show yesterday that she would be replacing Paula Abdul as the fourth judge. She also assured them that she would still be keeping her day job.

Guest judges for the audition phase of the competition include Victoria Beckham, Mary J. Blige, Shania Twain, Avril Lavigne, Neil Patrick Harris, Katy Perry, and Joe Jonas.

Thought this is a surprising choice (most assumed it would be someone from the music industry), I think Ellen is a great choice. The reason is because even though she is not a singer, she loves and appreciates music, and she will represent the everyday viewer, not to mention shes hilarious and I can only imagine her sparring with Simon or throwing some funny comments at the contestants. This is so exciting for me, DeGeneres told the audience. Weve been dealing with this for the last couple of weeks and Ive been dying to tell everyone. Its just been so hard to keep it a secret and we just finally got the okay and Im so excited.

It is going to be so much fun. I dont know how it happened myself but I have not missed one episode of that show. Ive watched every single thing. I love everything about it and I love music, as you know. Hopefully Im the peoples point of view because Im just like youIm not looking at it in a critical way from the producers mind. Im looking at it as a person who is going to buy the music and is going to relate to that person. So Im hopefully going to be that voice of what were all doing at home. Anyone who watches the show knows that Paula Abdul was always the most sympathetic of the judges who could never bring it upon herself to be too harsh. I think Ellen will be a judge along the same lines. And although she wont be as cluelessly crazy as Abdul was sometimes, she will make up for it with her comedic edge. I for one am very excited about Ellen joining the judges panel and I think it will add a new dynamic that the show needs if it wants to continue going strong for at least a few more seasons. Its important that they do not let the format grow stale, and this is definitely a step in the right direction. By: Frank Bilotta
The London Marathon - one of the world’s major annual marathon ORGANISING A COMPARISON ESSAY: Travel from Goa to Pune by Flight Tour Isis Nile cruise+ Hurghada tour Dahab East Africa Travel Guide & When to go on Safari Traveling To Spain With Your Children Vehicle Rental Tips Travel from Pune to Goa with Low Domestic Flight Fare Cairo Travel Tip Enjoy A Vacation Villa In Orlando At The Windsor Palms Resort Sports to Get You Fit During Rhodes Holidays These Are Some Techniques To Ward Off Holiday Stress
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.46.36) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013413 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2334, 954,
American Idol announces a surprising fourth judge! Campo Grande