Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Alton Towers, Generator Hire And A Lot Of Screaming Children
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Alton Towers, Generator Hire And A Lot Of Screaming Children

School holidays they can be a complete nightmare

, especially if you are an adult with no children, everywhere you go there are families taking up the space, children running around screaming, crying throwing tantrums depending on their age, furthermore you can't get into any shows, events because everywhere is crowded. I think I will avoid booking a holiday that corresponds with a school holiday again, not that I knew that at the time I booked it.

One thing that made the children particularly unbearable from my point of view was the fact that the power at Alton Towers went down, which was a real shock. I thought there would have been some form of backup generator or the park would have utilised generator hire to protect and backup the power of their rides.

As it turns out apparently the park doesn't utilise generator hire companies to provide technical assistance should there be a power cut. As it turned out there had been a power cut the day before I arrived at the park, I found this information out from someone at the hotel that I was staying at. Full of optimism we headed for the park and paid our money, queued up for the rides only to find out that the same power cut that struck the day before would re-emerge to plague the visitors to the park.

Not only was it annoying for us, but it was obviously frustrating for the people who had been on the ride and got trapped. Obviously the use of some small generators from a generator hire company would have allowed staff to backtrack the machines to the start of the ride and allow these people off, rather than have them hanging above the ground for up to 45 minutes in quite awkward positions.Alton Towers, Generator Hire And A Lot Of Screaming Children

I know the park claims that it has adequate power backup facilities, but it was well aware of the power cut twenty four hours earlier and knowing that it was the school holidays, they knew the park would be busy the following day. Some disaster planning would have been a good idea, I'm not sure how much it costs to utilise generator hire, but I bet it would be cheaper than having to hand out refunds, which in actual fact they refused to do. How any company thinks that they can charge money for a service which they don't provide and then fail to give a refund is beyond my understanding.

Well I certainly won't be heading back to Alton Towers or any theme park for that matter until there have proved to me that they have put in place efficient power supply measures. Utilise generator hire, purchase some generators, but don't treat us like idiots and expect to not face the consequences, I'm sure a lot of the public who turned up on that day will vote with their feet.

by: Dominic Donaldson
Douching To Conceive A Boy Baby The Best Kids Medical Alert System, Brought To You By Medics Sos. Watch Our Video! Study reveals the extent to which teenagers rely on social media and mobile technology What To Do If Accused Of Inappropriate Touching Of A Child In Denver, Colorado Diet For Teenagers That Can't Go Wrong Tips For Safer Children's Rooms and Toddler Bedding How To Control Anger And Rage--when You Are Upset With Your Autistic Child? A Parents Guide To Eczema In Children Five Tips To Find Quality Children's Books Your Child Safety Requires Your Attention How to Protect Your Children Engaged in Online Gaming Communities? Understanding Child Obesity Anxiety Free Child
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.160.156) / Processed in 0.010694 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2762, 956,