Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » The Best Kids Medical Alert System, Brought To You By Medics Sos. Watch Our Video!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Kids Medical Alert System, Brought To You By Medics Sos. Watch Our Video!

The Best Kids Medical Alert System, Brought To You By Medics Sos.  Watch Our Video!

An Elderly Alert System you Can Trust, Medics SOS Keeps Medical Records On File.

(Summary or secondary headline)

March 11th, 2010 - Even while our parents are still living independently in their home without aid of caregivers it may be helpful to investigate giving them (and yourself) a little additional piece of mind by "hiring" a senior medical alert system.

You have probably seen the television commercials for a well-known medical alert system and understand the basic concept which consists of a wristband or necklace and a transmitter unit powered with electricity. If you were to fall or had a medical emergency - press the button on the necklace or wristband and an alert call is made to the company supplying your system, but research indicates that while the basic system concept remains relatively consistent there are vast differences in Costs, Contracts and Customer Service.The Best Kids Medical Alert System, Brought To You By Medics Sos.  Watch Our Video!

Medics SOS is a company that stands out because of its elderly alert system contains an emergency call button but also contains patient information on file, which can be instantly accessible in an emergency and immediately helpful to paramedics rushing to the scene of an emergency.

The emergency call button and instant availability of patient information are key advantages that Medics SOS has compared with traditional 911 emergency systems. These distinctions are convincing a growing number of people throughout the country to turn to the private sector for the peace of mind they can not get from traditional 911 EMT systems. Among the many new customers of Medics SOS is Ann Cataldo of Stamford, CT. After reading about all the problems with 911, I looked for a more reliable emergency care solution when my father became ill," said Cataldo. "I wanted to hire an emergency care service that would treat my father as if he were part of their family." Cataldo hired Medics SOS.

Cataldo has been very happy with Medics SOS elderly alert system, especially during an incident in which her father, Pete Gentile, fell to the floor inside his Stamford apartment and, could not sit up or even crawl to telephone to call 911 because of his injuries. But with the simple push of a button on his medical alert wrist band, a Medics SOS dispatcher was alerted, a local ambulance arrived within minutes along with Gentiles medical profile. During the two minutes it took the ambulance to arrive, Gentile received reassurances from the Medics SOS dispatcher, who spoke with him through a loudspeaker activated by his wrist band. The Medics SOS dispatcher kept my father calm until the ambulance arrived and when they did arrive they had already received the medical profile of my father, provided to them by Medics SOS. "You can not get this kind of support with a phone call to 911!" Cataldo said.

by: Gary Gabriell
Study reveals the extent to which teenagers rely on social media and mobile technology What To Do If Accused Of Inappropriate Touching Of A Child In Denver, Colorado Diet For Teenagers That Can't Go Wrong Tips For Safer Children's Rooms and Toddler Bedding How To Control Anger And Rage--when You Are Upset With Your Autistic Child? A Parents Guide To Eczema In Children Five Tips To Find Quality Children's Books Your Child Safety Requires Your Attention How to Protect Your Children Engaged in Online Gaming Communities? Understanding Child Obesity Anxiety Free Child Tips on Moving With Kids or Children Orthodontic Invisible Braces for Teens
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.197.198) / Processed in 0.011732 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2874, 956,
The Best Kids Medical Alert System, Brought To You By Medics Sos. Watch Our Video!