Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 12
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 12

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 12

Yes, that's correct...the title says it all: Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! This is the twelfth part in a series of articles about that dirty word: Selling!

"Round and round and round she goes, where she stop...nobody knows!" Remember as kids when they would take us to the carnival, and we loved the games of chance? We wanted to win a huge teddy bear for risking a dime! I thought of that "nobody knows" because I cannot decide ifthis series of awesome sales and marketing training piecesshould be an even dozen, or the lucky for some and unlucky for others: 13, or perhaps 14 would be better...becausefourteen is one third of 42, which is the "answer to the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything!" At least according to The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

By the way...SELLING is like those carnival games...sometimes the prospect buys, sometimes they don't, sometimes, and when they don't buy...maybe they will later, and maybe they won't! It is the Law Of Averages at work!

Not to be confused with the Law Of Attraction, which is fully explained in the best selling book The Secret by Rhonda Byrne...Available Here!I highly recommend you get the book, and read it! A fabulous book for anyone, even if they are not into sales!

Another award winning book about LIFE that is highly suggested is The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. It is amazing! Please Google to find out more about this extraordinary man!

If you also Google... Love Inducing Rose Quartzyou will find my website listed, which is evidence that Article Marketing Really Works!So, if you have a website of your own, or are thinking of getting one, you will want to get busy with article marketing to attract some serious attention to your website! Then you can post your articles on a great directory website such as ArticlesBase.com, which happens to be the best!

My name, by the way, is Father Time, of www.FatherTimePublishing.com and I am a self-help writer and speaker, as well as a ghost writer for hire, and I enjoy helping peolple and I also spreading Good Karma!

Article Marketing is yet another way to sell, and when people are involved with some sort of opportunity, like Avon, for example...you can get a website of your own. I suppose that it is their website, with your name and/or ID number in the URL, so that you will get credit for online purchases! The point is that you cannot rely on having the six people that you tell about it, actually visiting your URL...you need to do some article marketing and even some blog writing!

Now, if you will please visit my website, and while you're there, as an example...you can click on the blog and be taken to see how a blog might go for you! Then you can also scroll through and see other blogs from other people!

Some folks write a blog, just for fun, others have something to "say," and there are those who want to write things to attract attention to their website...another form of "selling."

Well, whomever guessed the Lucky Number of 13...wins the prize! I will wrap this up in the thirteenth and final installment, and I hope that you have enjoyed this and the previous 11...if not, maybe you can go check them out!

Many Blessings!
Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 13 - The Conclusion! Maltese and Kids Adult toys For Conservative people Sex toys for conservative couples The Reasons for Choosing Kids Designer Clothes for your Children Phister and Philina Kids Apparel Does God Approve Of Dating Someone With Children? Implementing Boundaries for Cyberkids Making It Work for You and Your Kids Fun Ways to Learn Geography For Kids How to ensure that your child is getting qualitative private tuition? A parent's guide before choosing private tutors for your child Making the process of finding private tutors for your child easier
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.54.63) / Processed in 0.013144 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3558, 956,