Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 13 - The Conclusion!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 13 - The Conclusion!

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 13 - The Conclusion!

Yes, that's correct...the title says it all: Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! This is the thirteenth and finalpart in a series of articles about that dirty word: Selling!

Well, it has been fun writing these 13 installments and hopefully you have read them all, or are planning to do so! I love ArticlesBase.com and have nearly 1900 articles on here during the past two years! They were mostly meant to attract attention to my website that I have only had for two years...actually the anniversary date will be April 15th and you will see I have been an ArticlesBase.com member since April 21st...two years ago!

After a lifetime of face-to-face selling, I am now old and tired, but am happy to be a self-employed, work-from-home, entrepreneur, and YOU can do the same...you really can!

Here's the key...you CANNOT quit, get discouraged, stop working at it, or give up! You have to just keep pressing forward no matter what! Good things take time! In the beginning there would only be a sale once a month! Literally...once a month, but now it is a whole different story! You have to crawl before you can walk, and walk before you can run...right?

Remember this ancient Chinese proverb: "The person who says it cannot be done, should NOT interrupt the person who is doing it!"

My name is Father Time, of www.FatherTimePublishing.com and I am here to tell YOU that you can do anything that you make up your mind to do, and if you do not think that you can, well, then you are mistaken!

Come visit the website and sign-up for my Daily Motivational e-mail Message service...I will give you a FREE subscription!

If you need something to sell, or something else to sell, then check this out, if you're in the USA!

Life is too short to sit around, bored, broke, sad, or whatever...you can make money selling, and you can even make money online through a variety of venues! No matter who you are and no matter what skills you have or don't have...if you believe in yourself, and can develop some confidence, and some serious work habits, at least in the beginning...then YOU can make it!

Lastly, I have an eBook about How Anyone Can Make Money from Home!It isn't something that someone sent me for free and I am trying to send it to you! I actually wrote it and it's pretty damn good! Maybe you should try it?

The main thing is to TRY SOMETHING! Don't let life pass you by, get up, get out there, or get online, and DO something!

Good Luck & Many Blessings!
Maltese and Kids Adult toys For Conservative people Sex toys for conservative couples The Reasons for Choosing Kids Designer Clothes for your Children Phister and Philina Kids Apparel Does God Approve Of Dating Someone With Children? Implementing Boundaries for Cyberkids Making It Work for You and Your Kids Fun Ways to Learn Geography For Kids How to ensure that your child is getting qualitative private tuition? A parent's guide before choosing private tutors for your child Making the process of finding private tutors for your child easier Tutoring for Kids with Disabilities
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.160.14) / Processed in 0.006709 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2835, 956,