Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Adam Lambert Tickets – Adam Lambert Embarks Upon Glam Nation Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Adam Lambert Tickets – Adam Lambert Embarks Upon Glam Nation Tour

Adam Lambert Tickets Adam Lambert Embarks Upon Glam Nation Tour

Everyone might be buzzing about the newest winner of American Idol, Lee DeWyze, and runner-up Crystal Bowersox, but that doesn't mean last season's runner-up Adam Lambert is out of the spotlight! The Season 8 favorite (Kris Allen took home the grand prize) kicked off his Glam Nation Tour in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. June 3 and fans of the eyeliner-clad performer are hurrying to snatch up Adam Lambert tickets to see him on his first headlining tour this summer. Lambert is brining opening acts Allison Irheta and Orianthi along for the ride and tickets are available at StubHub.com.

Although Adam Lambert shocked audiences at the 2009 American Music Awards when he delivered a sexually charged "For Your Entertainment," the San Diego native told Billboard.com that he plans on putting on a "sexy" yet "tasteful" show this time around. "I definitely think they'll be comfortable. That was kind of an experiment, the AMAs. I learned a lot from it," Lambert told Billboard.com before adding, "I learned what my limitations are. I learned what my audience wants to see. The [Glam Nation] concert definitely is sexy, but I feel if anyone thought [the AMA performance] was not tasteful, this is tasteful."

Lambert's Glam Nation Tour focuses on his 2009 debut album For Your Entertainment, although the singer did reveal to Billboard.com that he is currently pondering his sophomore album. For Your Entertainment debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 chart in November and yielded three hit singles: the title track, the Top 10 single "Whataya Want from Me" and "If I Had You," which is currently climbing the charts. As for when fans can expect Lambert's sophomore set, he told Billboard.com, "I think that in the new year, after January, I'll probably get to start working on it." Lambert also hinted that he has collaborated with Nikka Costa, although on what remains unknown.Adam Lambert Tickets – Adam Lambert Embarks Upon Glam Nation Tour

Lambert has been too busy to dedicate much time to another album lately, as the singer has put a lot of thought into his current tour. The American Idol alum told Billboard.com that his trek takes cues from artists like Keith Richards, Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison and described it as "visually inspired by turn-of-the-century New Orleans a kitschy, glam, voodoo, crystal ball, black magic kind of look [with] a lot of psychedelic, classic rock visual references." Fans will just have to see Adam Lambert in concert to find out for themselves. His tour will stop in cities like Prior Lake, Minn.; Columbus, Ohio; Royal Oak, Mich.; New York, N.Y.; Mashantucket, Conn.; Atlantic City, N.J.; Baltimore, Md.; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, N.C.; Louisville, Ky. and more through late September.

Although Lambert is sure to encounter his share of critics on his tour and throughout his career, the openly gay singer told Billboard.com that he holds onto some words of advice from pop veteran Madonna. "She basically said you can't pay attention to all the extraneous crap. You can't listen to the critics. You can't be affected too much by what people want. You have to keep your eye on the prize, and even though your attention and goal is to entertain people, you have to kind of follow your instincts," Lambert said. His instincts have gotten him pretty far this early in his career!
The Attractions of a Day Tour to Jerusalem Booking a Beach Rental in Hawaii Mount Teide for a Holiday Villa in Spain Tour to Petra Jordan from Sharm El Sheikh by plane, Sharm trips A Trip to Dumaguete A Beachfront Rental in Waikiki Yuan Tou Zhu Wuxi China Travel Guide And Tips How To Find The Most Suitable Domestic Cleaning Company In London For You Advantages Of One Off Spring Cleaning London The American Peoples Choices in Goverment Significant gifts for Christmas The Paperwork, The Profile and The Package: Learn the Role of a Travel Nursing Agency U.S. Department of Agriculture Counsellor :06-07 to reduce Australia's cotton growing area
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.143.219) / Processed in 0.005814 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3746, 954,