Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » A trip to Londons
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A trip to Londons

A trip to Londons

A trip to Londons

I had only passed my driving test less than three weeks ago and I was planning my first road trip to London. I had a brand new Volkswagen Golf car and could not wait to take it for a drive in the big city. My parents did not want me to go, they said I needed more driving experience to drive through London, I went anyway.

My best friend was coming with me. She had never been to London before and so we were planning a lot of sightseeing during our short visit. We trawled the internet for places to stay. As students our budget was low and it was not easy to find decent but cheap accommodation in London. We finally booked a small hotel on Euston Road and set off on our travels.

The journey to London was really enjoyable and almost stress free. Although we did not have satellite navigation we found the hotel with relative ease. It was located opposite Euston Station and was perfect for easy access to the city. The rooms were basic but very clean.

We bought a weekend pass for the underground which was excellent value for money. It took us quite some time to accomplish the underground map and often found ourselves going in the wrong direction. We visited all the usual sites. Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, Downing Street and Big Ben.

In the evening we headed for Covent Garden and found some nice little eateries. As it was summer, we were able to dine outside and the atmosphere was buzzing. We visited some very trendy bars in Soho and went to a nightclub in Leicester Square. However the highlight of the whole weekend was our visit to the theatre. We watched The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre. It was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone.

After a jam packed weekend the journey home was quiet. We were both very tired but had enjoyed a wonderful weekend in London and had started planning our next visit.
Cheap Home Insurance Quotes - How Is Getting Your Hands On It Happen To Be Valuable For You Hyperpigmentation Treatment - 5 Treatment Options Available New York Wedding Photographer Wolfgang Freithof The Possibility of Owning and Operating Your Dream Yacht by:Ian Treibick Banking Tenders Online With Tender Sites Let Ammtech Spring Handle All Your Coil Spring Manufacturing Needs Search Engine Optimisation On Online Entrepreneurial Success How To Lose Body Fat Quick - Tone It Up Diet Plan Debt restructuring to control your finances Beautiful Rivers of Spain Las Vegas Promo Codes All Cancers Happen For A Reason So Doesnt It Make Sense To Deal With The Reason Top Celebrity Secrets of Looking Younger
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.239.195) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012027 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1958, 975,
A trip to Londons Atlanta