Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A-travelling we go > H.I.S. Travel Group Tours is offering five special tours over the Labour and Wesak Day long weekends
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A-travelling we go > H.I.S. Travel Group Tours is offering five special tours over the Labour and Wesak Day long weekends

A-travelling we go > H.I.S. Travel Group Tours is offering five special tours over the Labour and Wesak Day long weekends

H.I.S. Travel Group Tours has marked off the two long weekends in May with offers of special four-day three-night tours to Siem Reap in Cambodia, Bali in Indonesia, Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in Vietnam as well as a five-day three-night sojourn in the Maldives.

The Siem Reap tour, priced from RM998 per person on a room-sharing basis, departs on April 30 and May 14. The tour highlight is obviously the majestic Angkor Wat a Unesco world heritage site and the remains of the Khmer Empire that flourished between the 9th and 15th century.

Another notable inclusion is a cruise on the Tonle Sap Lake which gives an amazing insight into the life of the communities who live, work and trade there.

Bali needs no introduction as it is one of the most popular places to visit among Indonesia's 17,000 islands. This island paradise is renowned for its varied landscape of mountains and lush rice terraces, barren volcanic terrain, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches that offers activities such as world-class diving and surfing as well as a whole range of traditional arts and crafts and a unique culture.

Also dubbed the Island of the Gods, Bali boasts of 20,000 temples with myriad festivities going on throughout the year.

The Bali Discovery tour departs on April 30 and May 14, and is priced at RM1,248 per person. It also comes with a two-and-a-half-day sightseeing tour which includes the famed Uluwatu and Tanah Lot temples.

The Ho Chi Minh City tour, priced at RM1,268, departs on May 14. The package includes a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels and a Mekong Delta cruise besides an orientation city tour.

The Cu Chi Tunnels is an incredible network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. Inside, you will find hospitals and schools as well as places for the residents' to rest and sleep.

The Mekong Delta region is considered the rice bowl of Vietnam. The river cruise will give an overview of the local lifestyle and the visit includes a stop at fruit orchards as well as candy and honey factories.

The Hanoi tour, departing on April 30 and May 14, is priced from RM1,298 per person. The highlight of the tour has to be the day excursion to Halong Bay with a four-hour luncheon cruise.

Located 160km east of the capital city, Hanoi, the Halong Bay area with its 120km-long coastline is dotted with numerous islets, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. The area is listed as a Unesco world heritage site.

Heading further afield is the idyllic islands of Maldives.

This tour, departing on May 13, offers a choice of two three-star and one four-star rated hotels: Bandos Island Resort & Spa at RM2,988 per person for a deluxe room; Chaaya Island Dhonveli Resort at RM3,198 per person for a beach bungalow; and Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma at RM3,558 per person for a beach view villa.

Here, you can experience a different kind of holiday where the aim is for a total relaxation of mind and body.

Also included in the package are return speedboat transfers, meals starting with breakfast on May 14 to lunch on May 16, and extended hotel check-out time till 6pm on your last day.

All tour prices are based on a room-sharing basis and include return economy class air travel (excluding airline taxes and surcharges) on Malaysia Airlines; three-star accommodation; daily breakfast at hotels and full board meals as well as transportation and sightseeing with English-speaking tour guides. All ground services are handled and coordinated by H.I.S. very own offices at Siem Reap, Bali, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Maldives.
China Wildlife Tour National Hotels: Excellent Holidays On Time Summer Romance (Part 2) Summer Romance (Part 3) The Baby Travel Cots Come To The Aid Fair Tax on Flying Petition by UK Travel Industry What Would The World Have Been Like Without America And Americans? Summer Shopping Discount Kerala Tourism - Enjoy Memorable South India Tours Packages Summer Romance (Part 4) Ranthambore Tour, an Ideal Wild life Destination in India How to get to your Destination Cheaply Social Buying in Australia: What Works and What Doesn't
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.234.83) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.014415 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3851, 954,
A-travelling we go > H.I.S. Travel Group Tours is offering five special tours over the Labour and Wesak Day long weekends Vairano Patenora