Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » A review of ZamZuu
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A review of ZamZuu

A review of ZamZuu

A review of ZamZuu

If you confirm the top performers in terms of buzz in home based, MLM companies you'll find ZamZuu at the top of the list with a whopping 188.39% gain from the previous reporting period. These figures are from mlmrankings as of November 18th 2010. That simple fact got me interested as to just what ZamZuu is and why all the "buzz"!

ZamZuu is a division of YTB International. Formally a travel agency MLM, ZamZuu has rolled with the economic conditions which I find very astute on the part of management. The company offers an online shopping portal that allows members to shop at more than 700 brand name stores online. The list of stores is a who's who of shopping! ZamZuu separates it's shopping into divisions from apparel to tech and most things in between. When visiting the site you are greeted with a great, modern video explaining the growth and benefits of online shopping. I really liked the videos!! ZamZuu members receive cash back rebates on their online purchases. Most ZamZuu rebates fall in the 2.5% to 3% range. When I investigated the site I saw some rebates that were 6%! When you couple that with the online savings you can realize where you can really save money on products you will usually be purchasing anyway. ZamZuu members also get rebates on purchases made by others through their shopping portals. That is where the money really starts to come in for ZamZuu members. It is the idea of a penny compounded. It really starts to accumulate as your team expands. As with any network marketing or MLM organization the larger the network the larger the check philosophy still applies! ZamZuu is headquartered in Wood River Illinois, and has J. Scott Tomer as it's Founder and CEO.

I must say I was impressed with ZamZuu ranking at 55 in terms of popularity out of 671 companies in the profile. The trends of consumer interes as well as distributor interest has shown growth over the last 12 months. The cost to start for the ZamZuu shopping site is $249.00, with a $49.00 monthly charge.

The real question here is can you make money with a ZamZuu business to which I would have to say "absolutely". The secret to success in any opportunity is in having a marketing strategy and marketing system in place. One must learn to utilize the power of the internet in order to reduce the time between start up and success. It also helps to have other sources of income namely affiliate marketing. You should put these strategies in place to help support you as your network grows. I am available to work with anyone in any MLM to help them to develop these strategies as you develop your businesses. I am very satisfied with my current business and have no plans to develop a ZamZuu business at this time. I wish only the best for Mr. Tomer and all the ZamZuu family on their passageway towards success!
Online Tutoring Help In Complex Calculus Anti-aging Treatment For Your Skin Is Here! Start Looking and Feeling Younger NOW! Expand The Reach Of Your Online Store With Magento Ecommerce How To Know If Online Therapy Is Right For You Designer jewellery sets up style statement Breast Augmentation After Pregnancy Candle Maker Secrets Review-Candle Maker Secrets Scam What's inside Commission Crusher: The Detailed Review Buy Stylish Aldo Shoes Online You Are Required To Advise Your Insurance Company Of Changes Related To Your Coverage What Do Home Insurance Policies Usually Cover? Paradise Punta Cana Majestic Summer Directories Reservations Deals Gourmet And Landmarks Widespread Burberry Online Store Articles
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.218.230) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.010979 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2910, 975,
A review of ZamZuu Vairano Patenora