Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A hen evening with Champneys Collection and Warner Leisure Hotels
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A hen evening with Champneys Collection and Warner Leisure Hotels

My friend is getting married later this year and has asked my best friend and I to organise her hen night. We are under strict instruction that it must be relaxed and formal. It is to be a small group of close friends and family. The celebration should be suitable for the whole group and there is to be no drunken happening.

I thought that instead of an evening why we don't make it a weekend. We could go to a lovely hotel and have a pampering section which would suit everyone involved and be suitable for all ages. I thought that this would be a good and relaxing experience before the big day and it would be a chance to talk to everyone in the group. My friend loved the idea and wanted me to book it straight away. I was over the moon.

I decided the best places to look at for this weekend would be either Warner Leisure Hotels or Champneys Collection. It will be a great event and there is no room for any drunken mistakes. There will be champagne for everyone but I am hoping everyone with drink in moderation.

As my friend is so particular about things I have given her so many options that she cannot be disappointed. I have sent out the invitations and I hope everyone can attend. I'm hoping that considering the hen weekend as taken so much to organise that I will not be expected to help with the wedding organising and preparation but I think that is wishful thinking.
Egypt nile cruise, Nile cruise holiday, M/S Movenpicke Royal Lotus nile cruise How to Review a Leased Property for a Franchise It's time to plan your holiday in Sardinia...and you four-legged pal is coming along! Blame Judges not Viewers for Pia's Exit on American Idol Caravanning from Melbourne to Alice Springs London brand is bound to be days in Singapore Shrinky's Guide to Work: The Exploited American Worker Ferretti Group announces the launch for the Custom Line at upcoming Festival de la Plaisance in Cannes The Travel Fad Landscape of the Moment Sandalwood Luxury Villas Sandalwood Villas Get a Travel IWC Watches for your travelling Sandalwood Luxury Villas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.55.8) / Processed in 0.011159 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1512, 954,