Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A Traveller Looks Back, As Celebrity Looks Forward
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Traveller Looks Back, As Celebrity Looks Forward

Australia and New Zealand are truly wonderful. Take my word for it, I speak from personal experience. I say this because Celebrity Cruises recently announced that in 2011 they'll return to cruising down under after a two year absence. This is terrific news. I'm particularly pleased.

At the cruise agency where I work we've had some really good feedback about the Australian cruises and the stunning itineraries some of our clients enjoyed on Celebrity Millennium back in 2009.

For the 2011/12 cruising season, the elegant 71,000 ton Celebrity Century will cruise from Australia, out of Sydney no less,to Auckland in New Zealand. She'll also cruise another itinerary from Auckland to Perth.

The destinations are great, I can't rave enough them. I spent a year exploring, sightseeing and enjoying the delights Australia and New Zealand have to offer. Sure, there were times when I had to rough it a bit, but Celebrity cruisers won't have to worry about that. They'll be wrapped in Celebrity luxury!A Traveller Looks Back, As Celebrity Looks Forward

For anyone living in the UK, down under is a long, long way to travel. But having done it I can promise you it really is worth it. It made sense to me to split the journey half-way and stop over en route. The most popular stop overs are, as you might expect, Hong Kong and Singapore.

The three nights I spent in Hong Kong were awesome. There's so much to do. A trip on the Star Ferry is a must. It's a great experience for almost no money. Take the cable car and visit the Giant Buddha at Po Lin Monastery. The name says it all, it's gigantic!

Of course, going all that way also gives you, if you can spare the time, the opportunity to turn the trip into the holiday of a lifetime. Imagine exploring Auckland, Perth, or Sydney.

I could go on and on about what to do and see in Sydney. You'll soon be snap happy as you try to photograph everything in sight, from the Opera House to Sydney Bridge and Darling Harbour. You must take the ferry from Circular Quay. Just to sail across the harbour is an experience in itself. Another must is a trip to Watson's Bay, to dine at Doyle's Restaurant where they offer the finest seafood in the whole of Australia.

Yet another must is a visit to Taronga Zoo. After all, you don't want to go all that way and not see any koalas and kangaroos! If you're lucky enough to have the time, take a trip to the Blue Mountains region of New South Wales. It's spectacular. The views are amazing and if you're into bush-walking this is simply a brilliant adventure.

All this looking back is making me nostalgic. I envy anyone going on any of those superb Celebrity cruises. My thoughts go with them.

By: Cliff Redgrave
Different Types Of Franchises New Year Tour Package ( 8 Nights ) In Egypt Hotels Near London Airports To Suit Your Purpose Of Travel The Best Way To Save Your Pocket While Travelling Lardos Beach A Worth Seeing Place In Rhodes, Greece Mexico Beach Resorts - Which Would You Visit? Yellow Fever 3,000 Die Still Travellers Ignore 10 Year Protection Autumn's Hottest Trends Revealed India- A Destination For Your Web Solution London For Top Hotels And Tourist Attractions Hull Freedom Festival's Scarlette Fever talks to Activ Hull Travel To Mexico Or Canada - Comparison Flying Lotus Uk Tour,tickets Are Available At Minimum Price
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.229.113) / Processed in 0.013360 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2896, 954,