Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » A Song Review for I will Be Here by Steve Curtis Chapman
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

A Song Review for I will Be Here by Steve Curtis Chapman

People participating in Christian weddings have a whole lot of options to choose from regarding their music and songs

. Usually the music is reflective, and suits of the time and mood of the wedding.

Steven Curtis Chapman is a contemporary Christian song writer and singer. He has nine gold and platinum albums and has sold over 10 million albums. He has five grammy awards and tons of gospel music awards. But among all of his songs, "I will Be Here" is the top favorite. This song is perfect. The lyrics, the melody, the production, the vocals...everything! Steven Curtis Chapman has to be one of my very favorite artists of all time, but this is truly his magnum opus. The veteran performer refocuses in on the commitment of his 18- year marriage to his wife Mary Beth, and uses that as the nucleus for the song "I Will Be Here". It's an honest, passionately delivered music that reflects a commitment to vows and his wife. I Will Be Here" is one of Steven Curtis Chapman's most touching song. The brilliance of Chapman's' lyrics are only matched by the beauty of the cut's sweeping strings. Regardless of the inspiration, it has to be difficult to write with one specific theme in mind.

I find it hard not to well up at the line "And I will be here/so you can cry on my shoulder..." thinking of everything Steven and his wife have been through. He was here for her then...and he's still here for her now. I truly love this song. The words are so true. As a matter of fact, I can listen to it over and over again. When I heard this sing for the first time, I was already in love with the melody and lyrics. Even until now, this song still gives me goose bumps. I have always cherished this song. It is very seldom for you to find a song as a couple that fits so perfectly. This song is truly beautiful and speaks to those hearts that know the real meaning of commitment. This is a beautiful song! It always brings tears to my eyes. It is a wedding must have song or for your sweet heart! It is no doubt a very wonderful song.

By: Kathleen Ramirez
Functional Items On Advices On How To Discover Tight Budget Plane Seat Rates Low-budget Pass Packages To Shake You: Private Rooms, Air Tickets, Chow Down, Shopping Centers, Enjo Practical Compositions Discussing Suggestions On Snatching Budget Plane Ticket Prices New The Jes Extender - A Jes Extender Review - The Rolls Royce Of Penile Extension Devices Useful Essays Talking About Recommendations On Getting Budget Air Ticket Rates Pips Geek Review – Should You Buy Pips Geek? Reliable Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review Helpful Papers About Ways On How To Grasp Tight Budget Air Ticket Prices Where to Find Clean Budget Hotels in Bangkok Useful Items On Recommendations On How To Grasp Within The Budget Plane Ticket Fares Helpful Commentaries On Recommendations On Snatching Small Budget Air Ticket Prices Russell Brunson's Micro Continuity Review and Wrestling? Registry Toolkit Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.17.163) / Processed in 0.005817 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2190, 385,