Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » A Review of the Nookbooks Library and the Nook for Android App by Barnes and Noble
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

A Review of the Nookbooks Library and the Nook for Android App by Barnes and Noble

A Review of the Nookbooks Library and the Nook for Android App by Barnes and Noble

I have always been a fan of Barnes and Noble. When I walk in the store I feel peaceful and calm. You can sit in one of the chairs and enjoy your book or the Starbucks seating area. Being very busy with life and running Villa Nook Plaza I had gotten away from reading for pleasure.

Well, I bought a new Galaxy S Android phone not realizing its full capabilities. I was looking for Apps in the Android Market and stumbled upon an app for a different bookstore (that I won't name) and thought there might just be one for B & N. I was right. So I opened an account at B & N online and all the memories and passion of the reader in me poured back in.

In the Nookbooks Library you can buy books, magazines or just about anything else they sell. And yes, they even have FREE eBooks. The free eBooks offered me the chance to try out the Library before having to commit to purchase anything. You can even download a sample of the eBook to see what it's about before you purchase it. Inside the Account area, I found it easy to navigate and easy to use. I especially like being able to share eBooks with my friends and it keeps me in touch with my customers. CEO's really do have lives, at least I do.

I never thought the Nook for Android App by Barnes and Noble would work like it does. The techie in me loves the way the pages turn so life like on my Galaxy S phone. The font size can be changed and you can even bookmark the page you stop on and the app comes back to that page when you start again. The background color behind the text can be changed so you can read without eyestrain. This works well on my Galaxy S' 4" screen. The text is both clear and sharp.

Now I can read anytime I have a spare moment. My passion for reading has been restored. Check back with us to see what we're reading. If you're a member of the Nookbooks Library or you've read our current book, tell us what you think. We look forward to sharing with you and remember:

"Reading opens the mind to new things, ideas and possibilities." --Karen Kimble
Aspects to Search for in a Jogging Stroller ETF Trend Trading Review: Here's What This Course Offers Selling Structured Settlement - A Brief Review Reviews of Graco Quattro Stroller Nutrisystem Dessert Review: Are The Desserts Any Good? Which Are Best? Payday today-Solve your financial emergency in less time Save Money With The Unparallelled Flexibility That Comes From Veterinary CR Imaging Systems Payday money: Instant aid to accompany short term needs Dallas Neighborhood Reviews – A Dallas Relocation Guide Registry Fix Review - The Basics Mad About Manga Review Cool Ways To Make Money And Have Fun X10 PDA With Android Like Features – Quick Preview With Pros, Cons, & Some Specs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.106.199) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011313 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2210, 385,
A Review of the Nookbooks Library and the Nook for Android App by Barnes and Noble Copenhagen