Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » A Review On Bowflex Selecttech 552 Dumbells
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

A Review On Bowflex Selecttech 552 Dumbells

If you like exercising and want to have your private gym inside the house

, there are some things you should consider. The first thing is to get the Bowflex Select Tech 552 dumbbells. They cost around $350 and are really easy to be stored as they don't take up much space. Since you probably don't have a spare room you can use to create your own gym, this is the best choice as these dumbbells substitute a 16 piece set. Here's why:

First of all, you should consider the fact that their weight can be adjusted. They can be adjusted to weight from five pounds to fifty pounds. The way to do that is by using the plates and the dial mechanism the product has. If you think that it is not reliable, you should know that they come with a five year guarantee for the system and one year labor guarantee, which is something I have never seen before.

After testing the Bowflex Select Tech 552 Dumbbells, I got the idea that they are strong and solid and actually do as they say. My prime concern was the dial system mechanism, but it is easy to use and well calibrated. Seems like the manufactures have covered all of these issues.

The one major problem that we found with the weights was that they were a little bit too big for dumbbells. While the overall concept is great, they are a bit bulky for many exercises and you may find that they get in the way. This is particularly true if you have shorter arms. Those that are quite big and tall may not experience this issue. I would have liked to have seen them come in a bit narrower design to take care of this issue.

The dial mechanism could also be confusing. There are two dials in each weight and they rotate in opposite directions. The plates can also be misplaced or thrown out of balance if you decide to change the weight during the exercise.

Overall, I'd give the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells a solid B+ for the idea, but a B for overall implementation. There are a few issues that could easily be corrected. I've seen cheaper versions on the market, so if price is a concern, that might be an option. The concept is terrific and in theory they sound great. In practice however, they just fall a bit short of where they could be. However, if you don't have a lot of space, they may be just what you are looking for, particularly if you were blessed with longer arms and some patience to get them dialed in perfectly.

by: John Jones.
Financial Fraud Investigation Program Prepares You for CFE Seeking For Financial Aid Is Not That Difficult As It May Seem Excursions of San Francisco Bay Area on the Budget Applying For Financial Aid What Else Can Be That Easy? Most Popular Options For Financial Aid! System 10 Cleanse Reviews - Where to Buy Financial Help For Students Lies In Applying For Financial Aid The Traditional Financial Industry Has Screwed Us Long Enough! Dermitage Review The Super 8 Hitting System Course Review A Crowd Conversion Review Can Help You Make A Decision Worldventures Reviews Are The Shizzle! Where to Invest Your Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.149.119) / Processed in 0.010591 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2485, 385,
A Review On Bowflex Selecttech 552 Dumbells