Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » A Review Of The 10 Inch aPad: My Opinion On This Larger (10.2 inches) Clone Of The iPad
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

A Review Of The 10 Inch aPad: My Opinion On This Larger (10.2 inches) Clone Of The iPad

There's no shortage of choices when it comes to iPad clones

. There are many options, companies, and sizes to chose from. I get a lot of questions about the 10 inch clones that are sold under the aPad umbrella. (Sometimes sold under the name zenithink and others.) So, in the following article, I'll do a quick review of this model which will hopefully cover most of the basics to get you started. More in depth information is on my site if you want to read more.

Does The Larger Screen Make A Difference?: Many people ask me if it's worth it to go ahead and opt for the 10 inch screen. This really depends on your needs and preferences. If you're looking for a tablet to put in your backpack or pocket, then the oversized screen on this one obviously covers more real estate. But, there are some advantages to the bigger screen. Having more size makes things easier to see and type. It's nice to watch movies or read books on a larger screen. And, these tablets are so light weight that it's not like the 10 inch model is that much heavier. Regardless of which size screen you chose, these tablets are much easier to carry around than a lap top. Of course, the 7 inch models are smaller, but the 10 inch models are still very compact and have their own advantages.

The Price Is Nice: Obviously, one of the major reasons that people are interested in buying an iPad clone is that it's going to save them a lot of money. This model is no exception. You're generally looking at an average of around $150 which is much less than what you would pay for a name brand iPad with very similar features. These tablets use Google's android and can work off of 3G networks in case you don't have access to a WiFi hotspot (WiFi is built in.) You can tether data usage to it which allows you to shop around instead of having to go with one company's high data plan.

The Latest Version Of Android And The Option Of Windows: Many of these 10 inch aPad have the 2.2 version of android (or this can be downloaded onto the tablet.) And, many sellers offer you the option to have either windows, android, or both. Many of the earlier 7 inch tablets didn't have this option so this is one advantage to this version. Also, many of the 10 inch aPads have a very fast processor which means that these models can easily play video or YouTube. They also support flash, which makes them a bit more advanced than previous models.

Places Where This aPad Clone Is Better Than The iPad: When most people tell me that they are looking for a clone, they also tell me that they want the closest thing to the iPad. This model is pretty close. Of course, it's not an iPad. But it does share many of the features and has some bonuses and advantages in a very fast and responsive package. It's obviously much cheaper. It does have the windows option. It is expandable. It supports flash. It has a USB port, SD slot, and camera with web cam (which the iPad lacks.) You can also remove the battery yourself and use either a 3G tether or WiFi

All and all, this is a very sound clone that is becoming very popular. If you don't care about logos and name brands but want a really nice, fast tablet that has all the features without the price, this may be a good fit.

If you want to see how good the 10.2 in aPad with windows really is, you can read a review, and see video, close up photos, full specifications, and real time pricing at theaPad Review Websitelocated at http://10inchclonetablet.com/

If you are interested in the 7 inch android tablets, you can see an example of a good one at http://tabletclonereview.com/

A Review Of The 10 Inch aPad: My Opinion On This Larger (10.2 inches) Clone Of The iPad

By: Rae Edwards
Vacuum Packaging Helps Save Both Money And Space Fastest Way To Make Money, Easy Way To Make Money Bitdefender Review Money Matters - Being Wise With Your Money Alldj Review - Alldj Jvc Review......Perfect Gift Plan Movie Review - Propaganda And Patriotism Reviewing The Renz Combi S Plastic Comb Binding Machine Reviewing The Fastback 9 Thermal Binding Machine Movie Reviews - Humble Pie Bali Honeymoon Packages: Accommodate Honeymooners Of All Budget Ranges Lenovo Thinkpad X200 Review Emergency Payday Advance Easy Finances
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.56.28) / Processed in 0.013506 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4344, 385,