Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A Guide To Preparing For Festivals
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Guide To Preparing For Festivals

So excited about how close we're getting to the festival season...what with

the last of the Glastonbury tickets being sold on Sunday it's really got me in the mood for the festival season. Glastonbury, Reading, Leeds, Latitude, Benicassim, Soundwave, Bestival and Isle of Wight! They all get me going! They're the festivals I strive to go to - funds permitting! It's always fairly pricey...getting festival gear, camping equipment and the like! After spending a small fortune on the festival tickets it makes sense to try and seek out good deals on camping tents, picnic ware, sleeping bags and any other outdoor items you think will make your outdoor festival experience all the more fun! The key is simply to get really good value gear at good prices.

Buying quality yet cheap camping gear is the key!

Rain and British festivals go hand in hand so it helps to be ready for a mud bath - don't fork out a fortune for the most expensive equipment, of course you can do if you wish, but kit at festivals always gets damaged and wrecked - if not by you by others! Think of the mud, the rain, alcohol, and any other obstacles that could potentially damage your kit! In the past I have spent a fortune on kit...buying expensively branded kit which of course got ruined and had to be left there so I've now decided to get on board with quality gear that doesn't break the bank and it isn't too much of a pain if it gets ruined or damaged.

Camping tentsA Guide To Preparing For Festivals

So how many of you are going to the festival? We all know that tents can be relatively compact living areas so I've found that when I've gone to festivals with groups it's been worthwhile getting a tent that is slightly bigger than your required needs. Come on now...you don't just have your clothes and sleeping equipment do you? You've got crates of beer, cider and the like to store so it's definitely worth buying a tent that sleeps one or two people more than your required needs. Backpacker tents are ideal if you're travelling alone and need a lightweight tent that's easy to cart around

Sleeping bags for all weather conditions A Guide To Preparing For Festivals

Festivals in Europe over the summer months allow for you to be a little more flexible in the type of sleeping bags that you buy. To be honest...was in Croatia last year and actually all I needed was a silk sleeping bag liner as it was so warm outside but I guess it would be sensible to at least take a 1-2 season sleeping bag for a little comfort and warmth! Festivals in the UK are a completely different story with regards to sleeping bags...our weather here is so temperamental that you need to be sure to take either a 1-2 or a 2-3 season sleeping bag with you. If you can try and go for a microlite sleeping bag as these will be uber lightweight and ideal to carry - whether it's from the car at Glastonbury or travelling round Europe on the way to Soundwave with your rucksack in tow! Look out for a sleeping bag with a shoulder baffle and an inside pocket - the shoulder baffle is more comfortable and offers a little bit of cushioning whilst the pocket is useful for keeping your mobile or camera in! If you fancy indulging in a little extra comfort then get involved with a travel pillow - they don't cost the earth, are lightweight to travel with and you can be sure to get quality sleep...when you do!!!

Camping accessories and festival kit

There are so many places that have fantastic deals, discounts and Buy One Get One Free offers on camping equipment and accessories so it makes sense to take advantage of these offers! You don't need to go crazy on equipment for festivals...remember there will be loads of places to get booze and food but obviously if you're watching your money the camping cookware and picnic sets definitely will come in handy. Picnic rugs and blankets are also great for use at festivals when on camping trips...you never know when you want to snuggle up in a blanket when chilling outside the tent talking until the early hours!

by: Jamie Hanson
Crocs The Ideal Shoes For Spring Ideal Camcorder For Your Summer Holiday Famous Brand UGG From Australia Searching For Boston Inexpensive Air Travel? Take Advantage Of These Clues On How To Find Premier Ra Tampa Florida's Suites And Hotels Beaches Historical Places And Amazing Deals And Discounts Tourists The Professional's Comprehensive Suggestions To Passengers Wishing To Go On The Caribbean Tour French Teddy Bears Why should you visit Palm Springs Bellagio Hotel a lavish palace at Las Vegas Strip First Aid Kits For The Summertime! Traveller Tips Relative To Holidays Concessions Along With Scrumptious Meals While Booking Hotels In The colors of Seoul will now shine in the largest tourism association Fun And Special Clash of the Titans Themed Costumes For This Halloween
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.247.253) / Processed in 0.009903 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4185, 954,