Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » A Great Place in Chicago to Take your Kids for their Birthday!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Great Place in Chicago to Take your Kids for their Birthday!

A Great Place in Chicago to Take your Kids for their Birthday!

Every year I find myself in the same predicament. One of my children's birthday's is around the corner and I have yet to plan anything for them. What should I do? Where should I go? Is there even a place that I can bring my kids and their friends and know that everyone will have a good time? Are you like me always finding yourself scrambling at the last minute to find the perfect place for your kids next birthday? I hope not but I feel like I am not the only one.

So what are the criteria for that I think we are all looking for?

1. It has to be a place that caters to various ages, so that older/younger siblings/family can enjoy themselves.

2. It needs to be in or around Chicago, it needs to be easily accessible hopefully near 90/94 or another major roadway.

3. They have to serve food that everyone can agree upon.

4. it has to be a good value.

5. It would be great if there was some form of entertainment geared to the adults if possible.

6. the staff have to be knowledgeable and courteous.

7. The kids have to really want to come back to this place.

8. Most importantly, The birthday child(my child) has to feel special and know that his/her party is the most fun party of the year.

So what did I do I scoured the internet for places in Chicago to have my kids birthday. I did a bunch of research and found a place just outside of Chicago called Go Bananas. It is a great place to go if you are looking for Chicago birthday party ideas. It really fulfilled everything I listed above as far as my son's birthday went. My son told me straight up that if we didn't have his birthday there next year he would be mad. So if you are looking for a great place to throw your son's or daughter's birthday I would go to Go Bananas now and set up your next party.

rel="nofollow" onclick="javascript:_gaq.push(['_trackPageview', '/outgoing/article_exit_link']);" href="http://www.gobananasfun.com">Go Bananas is located in Norridge right outside the city close to I90. You can find out more at http://www.Gobananasfun.com .
Fun and Practical Woodwork Projects for Kids Facts on Childhood Obesity My Kids Bedding Promotional Codes: Making Bedtime Fun For Kids And Parents Kids Job Ideas: The Lemonade Stand Treatment Is Needed For Some Who Want Their Own Child When TV Is Appropriate For Children The Best Way To Have A Baby Boy - This One Position Really Helps To Have A Baby Boy Players, St. Jude kids band together to take on a mighty foe Latest Medical Devices For Parents With Children Living With Asthma Some Baby Boy Gifts Ideas to go Awe-Struck Child Custody Dispute - Are You in an exceedingly Kid Custody Dispute That is Stressing You Out? How to Coach Naughty Kids to Positive Behavior Child Custody Laws and the Interest of the Child
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.53.5) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012782 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2254, 956,
A Great Place in Chicago to Take your Kids for their Birthday! Kista