Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » A Deeper Understanding of the Practice of Gratitude to Reach Your Goals and Improve Your Life
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Deeper Understanding of the Practice of Gratitude to Reach Your Goals and Improve Your Life

A Deeper Understanding of the Practice of Gratitude to Reach Your Goals and Improve Your Life

For many people, it is understood that goal setting is necessary to reach a desired point in life, whether it be for a small thing or a large project, or life achievement.

However, most people stop there, without understanding the deeper connotations here, and the need to complete a few vital steps of understanding , to reach a new plateau of success and achievement. To explain this further, I am going to reveal a method I use for goal setting, that has proven itself time and time again, and explain the reasons why it works so well.

To begin with, setting goals in general is certainly a step in the right direction, and if you already are doing this, you are amongst the world's top twenty percent of achievers. However, have you considered the possibility of moving up the ranks significantly? It is possible by following the below guidelines.

Many people typically write that they would like to have x or y by a certain date, and that is definitely a great start. In my experience, I have found that whilst this certainly is effective, it is more effective to say write my goals in the present tense, with a future date. An example would be something like this: "It is the date in the future, and I am thankful that I am now driving in my dream car. I enjoy speeding down the highway, with the top down, and my hair blowing in the breeze, and I am feeling the fruits of my success for the work I have completed over the last few months, etc.

Notice that I have stated the goal in the present tense, and attempted to put emotion, and feelings into it. You can certainly be more detailed, and precise. The more detailed and precise you are, the better, in that you are programming your subconscious mind to believe, and internalise your desire, and this is the method, or key that makes it work so well.

Once you have an idea in the present tense in your sub conscious as if you already have what you want, your mind will magically bring the material into being. It is an entirely unique subject, in itself to explain how this works, but suffice to say, for the purpose of this article, that this method works. I have proven it for myself, and it can be read about in the Book by Napoleon Hill as well- Think and Grow Rich.

It is sufficient to understand that mixing a true desire for something, and putting feeling, and emotion into it, as if you already have it in the present tense, magnificently assists you t achieve your goals. I am not suggesting you simply say these things to yourself, and expect it to happen. You still need to put action and application into the process, but goal writing this way, almost magically reprograms your mind to work more efficiently.

I understand this can see 'out there', but has been proven by far more famous people than I, and for my party, I have proven and work with these principles daily.

I encourage you to not only give this a go, but whole-heartedly work with these principles to prove them for yourself.
Mental fatigue and the effects of it in our daily life Why Purchase Long Term Care Insurance and the Considerations Behind it Find The Best Hawaii Long Term Care Insurance Quotes Company Why a Life Insurance Settlement for Seniors is Important Consumer Reports on Primerica Life Insurance I Call Upon The Living God Who Spoke Life Into Existence – Believe And Be Saved Absurdity of life and organic existence: Imbecile organicists! Absurd themselves! Term Life Insurance Is More Affordable Compared To Whole Life Lower Insurance Bills: Top 3 Tips For Keeping Life Insurance Costs Low ING Life Insurance – Why Go with ING? ING Life Insurance – Protecting Family beyond Death ING Life Insurance – Getting Started with Life Insurance Senior Life Insurance – It is Easy to Get Senior Life Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.254.35) / Processed in 0.012521 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3169, 953,