Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » I Call Upon The Living God Who Spoke Life Into Existence – Believe And Be Saved
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I Call Upon The Living God Who Spoke Life Into Existence – Believe And Be Saved

I Call Upon The Living God Who Spoke Life Into Existence – Believe And Be Saved

I Call Upon The Living God Who Spoke Life Into Existence Believe And Be Saved

I call upon the God who spoke into existences the Sun and the Moon and the Earth and the Stars and the breath to the living beings that He alone created. I call upon the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of the living. I call upon the living God who condemns sin and quickens the dead. I call upon the God of everlasting and eternity. Believe and be saved.

I call upon the God who parted the waters and drew forth the dry land, the God who cast the stars into the heavens and called them by name, the God who brings forth the wind and the rain and the sleet and the night. I call upon the God who makes the sky blue and the clouds to have shape. I call upon the God who holds the lightening in the palm of His hand and the thunder in the sound of His voice.

I call upon the God who delivers His people from the hands of the oppressor, who abides in the heat of a raging pillar of flame, who sets a banner between those He loves and their enemies. I call upon the God who restructured His own laws of nature, parted the Red Sea, and caused the land to be dry before a frightened people.

I call upon the God who's eyes rove the face of the earth, seeking to prove Himself strong on the behalf of those of mankind who will set their heart perfect upon His strength. I call upon the God who lifted the prophet Jeremiah from the stench of a mucky well, and who delivered the prophet Jonah from the belly of a giant sea creature. I call upon the God who, for the sake of His chosen people, opened the bars of prison and make Joseph a seed of deliverance to the starving nations of both sinners and believers.

I call upon the God who guided the stone of a shepherd boy into the forehead of a mighty giant. I call upon the God who shook the foundations of the temple thresholds, and caused the prophet Isaiah to see clearly the wickedness of men. I call upon the God who shakes the earth, opens the doors, loosens the bands, and uses Paul and Silas to lead a poor jailer, and his family, to know the Lord Jesus Christ.

I call upon the God who opens blind eyes, both in the physical of this world and in the spiritual realm of the heart. I call upon the living God who makes the lame to walk, who restores the broken families, and who awakens the dead in body and in spirit. I call upon the God who cares for the widows and the orphans and the prisoner and the sick and the poor. I call upon the living God who loves the unlovable.

I call upon the God who can restore this nation, who can heal your broken spirit, who can give you freedom from the rules and obstacles that religion and philosophy have laid upon your soul. I call upon the living God who forgives sin, who restores the mind of those lost in iniquity, and who bears the punishment for the undeserving.

I call upon the God who sent His only begotten Son that whosoever will believe upon the name of Jesus Christ might be saved and have eternal life. I call upon the God who is patiently waiting with outstretched arms. I call upon the God who being in the form of God thought it not robbery to be equal with God, yet He took upon Himself the flesh of a man, the image of a bondservant, and He humbled himself even unto the point of death upon the cross.

I call upon the living God who moves the hearts of the wicked through the power of his written and spoken word. I call upon the God of life and death who is not made of stone and wood, and neither does He live in the flesh of beast in the field. I call upon the living God who hears and responds to the needs of His people.

Receive now his words. Surrender your personal struggles. Believe upon the name of Jesus Christ with all your heart and you shall be saved.

"17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God," (John 3:17-21).
Absurdity of life and organic existence: Imbecile organicists! Absurd themselves! Term Life Insurance Is More Affordable Compared To Whole Life Lower Insurance Bills: Top 3 Tips For Keeping Life Insurance Costs Low ING Life Insurance – Why Go with ING? ING Life Insurance – Protecting Family beyond Death ING Life Insurance – Getting Started with Life Insurance Senior Life Insurance – It is Easy to Get Senior Life Insurance Senior Life Insurance – Getting a Quote for Senior Life Insurance Health Insurance in Virginia – Healthy Living in Old Dominion Life Insurance Arlington VA - 33 Secret Tips To Not Get RIPPED OFF The Need For Quality Life Insurance Things to consider when obtaining Life Insurance The Necessity of Term Life Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.196.59) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013593 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 4589, 953,
I Call Upon The Living God Who Spoke Life Into Existence – Believe And Be Saved Copenhagen