Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » A Comprehensive Ecommerce Suite
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Comprehensive Ecommerce Suite

A Comprehensive Ecommerce Suite

I have finally convinced my boss to go for an ecommerce software solution

. I have been asking him to do this since I started my new position last year, eBay shops are great but they can be limited in support, marketing and reporting. A few months ago I carried out some research to find the best solution for us.

Our requirements were quite vast, well so I thought. We need a shop that can pull through product information from Amazon and populate our eBay shop and Facebook shop. We wanted something that was easy to use and did not require any technical or design input from us, we wanted to just add the products and change the prices around if we had to.

The software suit had to have a marketing module, to help us do PPC, email and even some SEO. I have seen ecommerce websites out there with very poor usability and SEO so I wanted to avoid that. The shop would also have to integrate with PayPal and our online banking merchant.

After much thinking, talking and researching we have decided to go with a product called Tiger Commerce, we are impressed with the trial and the support levels received so far. The list of features for the Tiger platform is quite long, and ticked all of our boxes. It also introduced us to some features that we never knew were available!

Many people have stated how they have seen a significant rise in business coming to their site since they opened their site with Tiger Commerce. One testimonial stated that they had seen a rise of around 30% in their business and were able to more efficiently and quickly respond to queries sent to them. This seems brilliant, increase in business AND ease of client liaising. What could be a better way of making your business boom.

They also run a forum so you can get hints and tip off other users and also set up debates of how best to use your package. Tiger commerce also have a presence on this forum so if you were to start a thread on a subject they are able to help with queries and direct you to the right port of call.

Our new ecommerce site will now have an iPhone app too, which is very cool. The Facebook integration is working a treat and the fact that we do not have to double up and maintain our eBay shop separately has eased the workload on us massively.

by: Lisa
Tips About How To Choose The Right Plastic Toys For Kids Benefits You Will Enjoy When You Use A Resume Builder Online Cape Coral Dentist Makes Scheduling Appointments Simple With Online Scheduler Online Lumbar Buying Phuket Paradise Outdoor Wedding Receptions Why Companies Hire Public Relations Agency Buy Your Child Their First Bike Today Traditional Gifts That Are Perfect Wedding Gifts Black Tomato's Spring Spree Wedding Ideas- Centerpieces How To Post Jobs Online Nationwide Building society improves online savings account
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.32.116) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.011442 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2334, 975,
A Comprehensive Ecommerce Suite Pforzheim