Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » A Britney's Fan
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Britney's Fan

A Britney's Fan

Britney is a world teenage idol. She is a singer. She started singing in late1998. Her first song was Baby One More Time. Since then, she was dominated and attracted peoples attention. More and more people adore her and become her fans. They admire her talent and her appearance. If you are one of Britneys big fans here are the things you can do. You can collect her cassettes, pictures, and some merchandise about her ; T-shirts, mugs, key holders or even screensavers. Taking about her is also another thing. Singgih is a real Britneys fan. He has been collecting lots of things. Just take a look at his room. When you enter his room youll see a big Britneys poster on the wall. There are some pictures of his in various styles. There also cassettes and CDs of Britney in the shelf. On his table, youll find some pins and badges. He has been collecting 155 items including T-shirts and articles. Did Singgih spend lots of money to buy all those things? No. he doesnt always buy things he wants. Sometimes he gets photos and souvenirs from friends or relative as presents. Last month he got a mug from his uncle. Swapping things is also a way to get collections. Singgih has some friends who are fond of Britney. Sometimes they swap their collection to complete their collections. They exchange picture, pins and ring tones for their mobile phones. However, they never exchange T-shirts or watches because they are expensive. How does Singgih get information about his idol? Well, he subscribes to two teenage magazines. He always searches news about her and things to collect. She also surfs the Internet. Im crazy about everything from Britney because I really like her. I just want to prove that I am a big fan of her. I feel Im close enough with her every time I see my collections. I hope someday I can meet her. I want to show her my collections, including the bed cover that I really want to buy. I saw and read about it on the internet. It costs $ 13. It will be great if I can have it. So, Ill save my money first.

A Britney's Fan

By: singgih
Weekly Poems from Poems for Free: A Poem for Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday and More Freedom's Limits Top Five Ways To Celebrate Your Valentine's Day Acupuncture's Five Pillars Do You Want To Consider Risk Of Damage Or Injury? Leverage & Risk Involved In Forex Trading Can't Get Over A Bitch Who Wasted My Time Can't Get Over A Bitch How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating And Leave Her Alone The Upcoming Memoirs of The Doyen of Krio Politicians: SAJ Pratt's Political Legacy ! I'm Not Over My Bitch Who Broke Up With Me Signs You're Finally Over Her Fast Dealing With America's Prison Crisis
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.102.225) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011884 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2095, 952,
A Britney's Fan New York City