Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Do You Want To Consider Risk Of Damage Or Injury?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You Want To Consider Risk Of Damage Or Injury?

Do You Want To Consider Risk Of Damage Or Injury?

Life is the most important for any human being

. Without life we are valueless. But a single accident can change everything which can be occurred by dangerous & drink driving. This is arguably the most serious charge in the road traffic calendar and there are many complex issues that the Crown need to prove, which, if they succeed will inevitably result in a long custodial sentence coupled with a lengthy period of disqualification for a death by dangerous driving charge. The maximum prison sentence has in fact recently been increased to fourteen years. If you face such an allegation it is imperative that you receive expert advice at the very earliest stages in the investigation. You can not afford to gamble with the ensuing consequences if you do not.

The drink driving legislation is involved and complex and under no circumstance should you consider representing yourself without obtaining expert legal advice. The many arguments invariably will be technical in nature and will have nothing to do with the fact that you were driving in excess of the prescribed limit.

Under government proposals, one important advice on drink driving to decrease the drink drive limit to the equivalent of half a pint of beer.

Ministers are looking at whether to lower the legal limit from 80mg to 50mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood, in line with European standards. It would be roughly the equivalent to a half pint of strong beer or one 175ml glass of standard wine - depending on body size and other factors. The government will hold a consultation on drink-drive laws later this year.

Senior police officers warned that more people aged 17 to 24 were drink & dangerous driving and having accidents. Britain has one of the highest permissible blood alcohol limit levels in Europe and research by University College London has suggested that reducing it to 50mg would save 65 lives a year. The 50mg limit was also backed by the Scottish National Party at its conference last year and has been supported by the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs. Ministers have previously said they favored education and tough penalties to dissuade drink drivers.

by: Nabin
Leverage & Risk Involved In Forex Trading Can't Get Over A Bitch Who Wasted My Time Can't Get Over A Bitch How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating And Leave Her Alone The Upcoming Memoirs of The Doyen of Krio Politicians: SAJ Pratt's Political Legacy ! I'm Not Over My Bitch Who Broke Up With Me Signs You're Finally Over Her Fast Dealing With America's Prison Crisis Can't Get Over A Bitch Who Broke Up With Me Cobra's 2010 sneak peak How To Get Over A Bitch Quickly Who Doesn't Like You How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating The Worse Person Can't Get Over A Bitch Completely
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.69.152) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012123 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2219, 952,
Do You Want To Consider Risk Of Damage Or Injury? Amsterdam