Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 7 Day Wealth program - an honest review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

7 Day Wealth program - an honest review

The 7 Day Wealth Program: Can you Make Money?

When it comes to online income generators, this is the main question that people are always asking, can you make money? The only way you can really tell when it comes to these things is to try it out yourself. There really is no other way, for example the 7 Day Wealth Program. First let us to talk about it before going into what in the world actually happened to this site.

The 7 Day Wealth Program is supposed to be an online investment source, that allows you to invest a certain amount of money and over a period of time, your investment is supposed to grow steadily. If it does not work out then they actually claim that you won't lose anything because they actually absorb the losses that any investment makes.

Another way you can make money from this site is by referring people. It is possible to make money from this site as for the little time that I was actually a member I did see my investment growing over a period of time. I know several other people that joined before me that also saw their investment growing too. I enrolled a few friends and even a few family members into the program and they too saw their investment growing.

Putting all this aside now, as much as I was initially happy with the investment, I recently went to the site to check on my investment only to find that the website was not loading up at all. I then proceeded to contact a friend who informed me that the website would not be coming back online and that it had been closed down completely. I had not received any kind of correspondence regarding this situation, so naturally I was slightly worried as to where my investment had gone. I know that some people have got their money back, but to this day I have not received anything back from them. I think that this is the kind of opportunity that could have really worked, however; they might have set themselves up for a fall by claiming that they would bare the cost of any loss from investments made.

So basically in answer to the question, can you make money? I personally think that if the site had continued it could have had some excellent earning potential.
500 Loan - Meet Unfavourable Financial Problems Now! 5 Ways You Can Earn Extra Money FAST 5 Used bike parts that will save you money 5 easy microwave egg suggestions for student budgets 525America Review & Coupon Code 5 Tips To Planning Your Holiday Travel With Your Tax Strategy In Mind Single Mother Financial Help Information Monthly Loans With Bad Credit: Even Large Loans Are Attainable Amanda Leto's Fibroids Miracle Review - Does Fibroids Miracle Work? 6 Points to Include in a Financial Policy and Procedures Manual 5 ways to make money on Squidoo 6 Crazy Money Saving Ideas 6 Steps To Generate Private Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.187.103) / Processed in 0.011790 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2266, 385,