Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » 7 Common Reasons Why Children Tell Lies
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

7 Common Reasons Why Children Tell Lies

Is your child lying attitude worrying you? Has that behavioral problem swell to an extend that you find it hard to trust her? Would you often need to take precaution or make extra efforts to find out if your child is lying?

If you answer yes to all three questions above, do take further steps in managing your child's lying problem. Find out why do they lie in the first place.

Why Do Children Lie?7 Common Reasons Why Children Tell Lies

Children tell lies for a reason. It's not fun for children to tell lies because they need some skills to do it without you noticing! They often feel guilty or may even regret doing it. Here are some reasons why children lie.

1. Escape from Confrontation. More often than not, they tell lie to prevent from further questioning or to escape from confrontation. If daddy raise his voice and yell at Ben Why did the vase break?' Ben would answer I don't know. I didn't break it.' It simply appears to us that Ben doesn't want to own up because he was afraid.

2. Escape from Being Penalized. Well, in a separate occasion, Ben accidentally tore a library book and didn't know what to do. He tried using the sellotape to mend it but it wasn't tastefully done. When angry dad find's out, he became afraid and said he knew nothing about it'.

3. Being Nonchalant. Some children lie because that want to avoid a task like Have you wash you hands' and they answer yes' without much thought because their eyes are glued on Nickelodeon.

4. To Achieve Satisfaction. Jane was hopeful in winning the art competition but to her disappointment her friend turned out to be the winner. Jane kept imagining that her masterpiece was still the best and told her parents that she got the first prize. When she was asked Where is the prize, darling?', she went silent.

5. Not Able To Follow Rules. Jack knowsthat he has to be home by 5pm everyday. On the way back one day, he saw few boys playing basketball and he voluntarily joined them. He had forgotten about time and when his mom asked when he reached home, he said I had stomachache in school'. In this instance, children may be lying to cover up something.

6. Unaware of Importance of Integrity. Some children tell lie because they thought it was OK. It does not seem to be bad behavior because they didn't snatch, push, scream, back talk or being defiant. It was simply saying something other than the truth which didn't seem bad until they learn about it.

7. Unintentional Lying. Sometimes lying can be spontaneous and unintentional because they had forgotten about the truth and too their answer slip out of their mouth too quickly.

What Should Parents Do To Lying Children?

Irregardless of why children lie, you must learn how to parent. Do not wait for your child to outgrow their lying attitude because they never will unless you take action.

Find out how the award-winning Total Transformation Program by James Lehman, renowned Child Behavioral Therapist empower parents to deal with lying children. The behavior modification program comes in 7 audio CDs, DVDs and 116 pages of workbook. It is widely trusted by parents and sold over 200,000 copies because it is equally effective in managing behavioral problem kids like ADD/ADHD, oppositional defiance, disrespect, obnoxious, back talking, argumentative or just about any behavioral problems in children.
# 2 I recently tried cbd cream online in search the prime leisure and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my appetite and doze issues without any remarkable side effects. The fuel was serene to use, with legible dosage instructions. It had a mild, shameless leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided upgrading in my blanket well-being, hunch more blas‚ and rested. I comprehend the unstudied technique to wellness CBD offers and procedure to at using it.   2024-2-20 04:48  reply
How One Can Solve Difficulties With Child Behavior 4 Places Your Kid Can Bike Safely 5 Reasons Your Children Are Not Getting Enough Play 5 Types Of Boot Camps Suitable For Teens Parents Urging For School Admission Forms To Be Online 6 Fast Weight Loss Tips For Teens Easy Child Care Training 5 Best Sound Machines For Children Bruce Springsteen Tickets - Performing Live Make your kid special this Christmas 5 Things To Remember About Life Insurance And Special Needs Children suprememanvan.com 5 Tips for Helping Children Cope With Moving
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.6.75) / Processed in 0.013965 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3557, 956,