Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » 5 Car Safety Rules For Your Children
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Car Safety Rules For Your Children

Our children are precious to use and we want to keep them safe from harm in any possible way we can

. One of the real dangers to your children is transportation since its not fully in your control. What you can control is how safe you make the road for your children by applying the following safety rules for yourself and your children.

Dont leave in cars

Parents quickly want to run into the store to buy something but they dont want to take their children with them so they leave them in the car. Its not a safe bet that your child will be safe when youre away. There are so many things that can go wrong, they might push buttons on the car (such as the handbrake), they might accidentally push the accelerator (when cars are left running) or they might even be kidnapped by people smashing the car window. There are so many things that can go wrong, so why rather not take a few seconds to take your child with you.

Securely in seat

We tend to forget the importance of buckling ourselves in, and the same goes for buckling up our children. Those few minutes you take can and will save your childs live if you should get caught up in an accident. I was in an accident a few months ago and because I buckled up it saved my life. Just a few minutes to buckle up can mean the difference between losing your child or keeping them.

Back of the car

Another great reason to buckle up your child is that they will stay in their seats. I get so aggravated when I see parents who leave their children to run around in the car. What if they have to quickly brake or swerve, dont they realise in how much danger they are putting their children by allowing them to run around in the car. Buckle them up and keep them in the back of the car, they have a higher rate of being safe in the back than the front of the car.

Child safety locks

Ive heard stories of children fiddling with doors while parents drive, just think of what could happen. Rather check all your back doors for child safety settings and enable them, if they have to sit in front with you be sure to enable the child lock there as well.

Car for checks

Take your car for regular check ups and be sure to check your tyres, water, oil and wheel alignment. All of these attribute to the safety of the car, which will contribute to the safety of you and the people in your car.

by: ContentKing
5 Budget Halloween Costumes for Children 5 Best Selling Karaoke Machines For Kids 5 Best Pet Dogs For Children 5 Beauty Tips For Teenage Girls: Fact Verses Fiction 5 Beautiful Gift Concepts For The Teenage Women 5 Awesome Ways For Teens To Make Money Online Easily 5 Awesome Fortieth Anniversary Presents From Children 5 Advantages To Buying Children's Clothing Ahead Of Season 4ockids - What Is The Next Facility For Your Child? 4G Wireless Helping You Get Creative With Your Child's Birthday Party 4 Ways to select the perfect children quilts 4 Ways to a Baby Name 4 Ways You Can Stop Your Children Becoming Overweight
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.105.108) / Processed in 0.012483 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2452, 956,