Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 5 Steps to Create Financial Opportunity
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

5 Steps to Create Financial Opportunity

5 Steps to Create Financial Opportunity

This week I've been sharing a huge financial Gravity Brick I found in my life and its extremely limiting impact on my personal and professional success.

I'm committed to Defying this Gravity around my financial self for good. Here are my steps for ditching Gravity which are the same steps that you can apply to ANY form of Gravity Bricks in your life too.

Rebel's Steps to Ditch her Gravity Brick:

1. Question your limiting beliefs aka Gravity. The first step to defy any form of Gravity is to question those beliefs in the light of our conscious brains. Once I found my Gravity, I began to examine it fully. Once I examined it, I learned that none of my beliefs were true in reality. They were beliefs developed based on what I'd heard and learned as limitations from other people and their experiences. My own life shows a totally different story -and yet I accepted limitations from others because I was shifting my own path - away from the known toward the unknown - which triggered my Gravity Slide.

2. Consciously create new beliefs. Once you find the negative or limiting beliefs, seek and create a positive, viable alternative. Look at those limiting beliefs and pivot toward the possible. In my case, I am consciously creating a new story for myself and my dreams, one in which I am both successful and deserving in my future, even moreso than I have been in my past.

3. Paint your vision in great detail. If you're in business, paint the vision of your success in as much detail as possible. Then focus on consciously staying in that vision as you move through the reality of your days. Make that vision the reality you daydream about and stop focusing on the limited, shrunken, Gravity-laden belief that holds you back. In my case, I'm spending time imagining myself living on that ranch and heading up to Tahoe next winter to ski from my very own ski condo. I'm reveling in how I will feel, how life will be - focusing on the upside!

4. Refuse the voices. We all have voices - the ones that tell us we can't be financially successful. Simply refuse to listen to them. Every time they rear their ugly little heads, say "No!" Remind yourself that you can do and be and have anything that you can imagine. Consciously defy them with evidence of your opportunity. It's all around you if you look closely! Just keep refusing to listen and continue pivoting to the positive. Soon those scary voices will die the death of all dinosaurs. May your scary limiting voices rest in peace!

5. Focus on living as if your dream already came true. That's right. Live as if you were already there in your dream. It changes everything. I'm visualizing my condo in Tahoe, already placing furniture in the new ranch house, moving forward as if I am already living my dream. My spirit is lifted, my conscious and unconscious thoughts are focused on positive futures - and the doors are opening and the finances are flowing. All because I shifted my beliefs - from the Gravity of lack and limitation to the Growth of unlimited potential.

I've been focusing on the above for a week now, and it's already working. Doors are opening to make my dreams become reality; client work flew in faster than I can handle it in ONE WEEK, new promotional and speaking opportunities came up out of nowhere for Defy Gravity we're getting amazing traction in the last few days. You may think I'm foolish, but I believe that it's all because I'm finally out of my own way.

I replaced "I can't," with "I will." Not that easily - it's taken focus. My programming is old and deep. The moment I'm not consciously attentive to my thoughts, I slip back into Gravity thinking and the next thing I know, doom and gloom is flitting through my brain.

Bah and humbug. Limitations be gone. I am on the way to my dreams, and no one including my own worst enemy in the form of ME, is going to stop me.

What are your scary voices? How do you silence them? Are they controlling your destiny?

Let's silence all of our voices before we leave 2010 making 2011 the year of powerful, passionate and positive perspective for all.
# 2 I recently tried cbd gummies for the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my dread and be in the land of nod issues without any remarkable side effects. The fuel was unoppressive to put to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent upgrading in my blanket well-being, hunch more relaxed and rested. I cognizant the natural approximate to wellness CBD offers and representation to at using it.   2024-2-20 18:04  reply
4 Main Factors For Anyone To Start Making Extra Money CholesPure Review 5 Tricks To Become Successful In Financial Spread Betting Consider Hard Money Lenders Personal Loans: Go Ahead And Realize Your Dreams Now! 3D Trees Modeling Program TreeMagik Review Forex Trading - Start Out With A Demo Or Micro Account To Test Your Trading System Loan Modification Foreclosure Is A Win-win Situation 4x Pip Snager Review - Does It Work The Uk Gilt Market Bad Credit Business Loans: Finance For Big Plans 4 Great Ways To Save Money In The Work Week 5linx - ACN Canada Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.236.219) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.013155 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4364, 385,
Seattle