Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » 5 Gifts For The Traveler In Your Life
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Gifts For The Traveler In Your Life

Picking an appropriate gift that someone will both love and put to use is a complicated undertaking

. Of course, I have a tendency to be more concerned with things that I enjoy, as opposed to taking note of the preferences of the people around me. However, if you have a better attention to detail than myself, and are searching for the perfect present for the travel enthusiast in your life, I know that I can be useful to you.

NOOKcolor

Are you looking for a great present for the person who is constantly lugging piles of heavy books with them no matter where they go? The NOOKcolor by Barnes and Noble is a digital library scaled down into 7 inches of full color touch screen. For $249, the bibliophile in your life will be able to save up to 6,000 books on the 8GB of built-in memory and the Wi-Fi connection will also give them sufficient opportunity to download, check email, and update their social media accounts without lugging books and a laptop.

iMainGo X5 Gifts For The Traveler In Your Life

This unique electronic is an external speaker system that's devised to fit any electric guitar, laptop, cell phone, iPod, or video game system. (If the person you are buying this for does not yet own an iPod, do them a favor and initiate them into this century.) For $69.95, this system's extra large device compartment will safely hold your electronics while simultaneously providing high quality sound.

Priority Pass Membership

Do you know someone who spends more time in an airport than they do at a desk? The Priority Pass Membership is a program that allows admittance to over 600 VIP airport lounges in over 300 cities worldwide, no matter if the member flies first class or coach. Layovers are much more pleasant when they are paired with a beverage in a plush armchair, rather than those awful plastic seats inside the terminal. Packages for a Priority Pass Membership start at $99.

Starbucks VIA Ready Brew

If someone on your list travels frequently or loves backpacking, consider purchasing them a package of Starbuck's new line of instant coffees. The single serving packets of coffee are made of ethically sourced 100% Arabica beans and, when stirred with water, yield a result that is much better than the instant coffees that came before it. It's an inexpensive gift with packages starting at $4.95 and comes in yummy flavors like Vanilla, Cinnamon Spice, Caramel, and Mocha.

Journal

A journal is the perfect gift for any traveler to have on hand and gives them the ability to write down those moments that are too noteworthy to forget. Moleskine has an awesome (and resilient!) line that's been used by artists and writers such as Henri Matisse and Ernest Hemingway. Plus, it's the brand Indiana Jones used in The Last Crusade and, quite frankly, that's reason enough for me.

by: Celeste Johnson
5 Fun U.s. Holiday Destinations 5 Fun Holiday Date Ideas 5 Fun Facts About Eurodisney Paris You Didn't Know 5 Fun Christmas Tree Decorating Themes For Businesses 5 First Class Hotels To Stay In London Kings Cross 5 Favorite Songs at Christmas 5 Fantastic Tourist Attractions In Tangier 5 Essentials To Look For When Picking Out Christmas Trees 5 Essential Destinations To Add To Your 'bucket List' 5 Destinations You Don't Want To Miss In Vietnam 5 Destination to Book Air Tickets in India 5 Destination To Book Air Tickets In India 5 Days Travel In Sydney
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.173.227) / Processed in 0.012625 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2921, 954,