Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 4x Pip Snager Review - Does It Work
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

4x Pip Snager Review - Does It Work

THE BASICS

First off, we want to make this clear, we used this system for 6 weeks and recorded all our Trade history - That's what makes SystemsForTraders reviews unlike others. We do not simply re-print marketing nonsense from a vendors website nor do we cut and paste affiliation sales copy. Our reviews are carried out by traders with experience that have actually traded the product, over a 6 week period in this instance.

This system sells itself as "Learn how to make 300 to 500 Pips a week with 87% accuracy" - 4 X Pip Snager is a "new Forex system that will change how you trade forever".

Three example videos on the website illustrate some trades and there are also over a dozen screen shots, all falling into the 87% accurate successful trades. There's then a dozen or so unsolicited testimonials.

This is really 3 Trading systems:

- 4x Pip Snager Scalper system

- 4x Pip Snager Day Trader system

- 4x Pip Snager Swing Trader system

As it's a Clickbank product this system comes with a 100% money back guarantee.

THE strategies

The manual, 69 pages of it, makes it clear that EURUSD is the best instrument to trade using the Scalper and Day Trader systems. The Swing Trader strategy was "Written on the spur of the moment" and is not much dissimilar to the other ones so we chose not to trade it.

Preferred time-frame is 08:00 - 10:30 UK Local time for Scalper (1 minute chart) and Day Trader (5 minute chart) so that's what we traded.

Entry is about 60-85% mechanical, Stops and Targets are less so. Stops for Scalper are not specified neither are Targets, Exit is discretionary based on a number of scenarios. Stops and targets for Day Trader are similar however there is an option of setting a Stop above the previous swing high/low and a 1:2 Risk:Reward Target.

OUR VIEW

Both strategies are overly discretionary, too much so for our liking.

Trading, mostly in real-time (some retrospectively) through August and September over a 6 week period our results were as follows:

Scalping System

- 24 trades, 12 winning trades and 12 losing trades

- A net P&L of 0%

Day Trader System

- 13 trades, 3 winning trades and 10 losing trades

- A net P&L of -8%

Thus, it's reasonable to say, neither system yielded anywhere near 300 - 500 pips a week mark and neither was near the 87% hit rate mentioned on the website.

Please note, your comments are important, if you have any comment in relation to this system we would be keen to hear it.

by: TatianaU
# 2 I recently tried gummies cbd sleep after the prime control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my dread and sleep issues without any unconcealed side effects. The grease was serene to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, lusty taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided increase in my blanket well-being, ardour more relaxed and rested. I appreciate the unstudied technique to wellness CBD offers and aim to at using it.   2024-2-20 15:54  reply
The Uk Gilt Market Bad Credit Business Loans: Finance For Big Plans 4 Great Ways To Save Money In The Work Week 5linx - ACN Canada Review Movie Review: Sherlock Holmes(2009) by Arthur Conan Doyle Planning For College Part 2 - Learn The Secret Rules Of The College Funding Game 50 Secrets Review A Review Of Seiko Kinetic Divers Ska371p1 Ska371p Ska371 200m Watch 5 Ways to Save Money Every Month 4asoft Review 3d Tv Reviews At Lg 47lx6500 3d Hdtv - What Is Into The Box Unsecured Loans Bad Credit: Just Get The Money In Few Simple Conditions 5 Ways To Find Ideas To Make Money That May Be Right For You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.152.162) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012686 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 2716, 385,
Alagoa Nova