Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » 4 Simple Tips To Help You Buy The Right Air Impact Wrench
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

4 Simple Tips To Help You Buy The Right Air Impact Wrench

4 Simple Tips To Help You Buy The Right Air Impact Wrench

If youre planning on buy an air impact wrench

, then please hold up and read this article first. Here I will be sharing 4 simple tips to help you obtain an air impact wrench that offers the best bang for your hard earned buck.

Trust me; the last thing you want is to splash out the cash for an impact wrench that just doesnt deliver the goods. There are many low quality air impact wrenches out there and you should avoid them at all cost. If you really want to get your hands on a decently made air impact wrench, then please refer the following tips.

Tip 1: Make sure you get an air impact wrench that offers a maximum torque of above 400 feet-per-pound

Why? Well the answer is simple, really. You want an impact wrench thats powerful enough to provide maximum efficiency. The last thing you want is to have an impact wrench on hand thats incapable of loosening even the smallest lug nut.4 Simple Tips To Help You Buy The Right Air Impact Wrench

With a max torque of above 400 feet-per-pound, you can be sure that the impact wrench is capable of breaking loose even the toughest lug nuts and bolts. Just remember to purchase a decent set of impact sockets to maximize the impact wrenchs performance.

Tip 2: Make sure you get an air impact wrench model thats lightweight and compact

Many people tend to overlook this aspect, and thats a real shame. Fact of the matter is a heavy and bulky air impact wrench may lead to injury of the wrist, especially if it is used for an extensive period of time. I highly recommend you buy something that weighs less than 5.5 pounds.

A compact and light air impact wrench can help prevent wrist stress. This in turn, enables you to work longer in a comfortable manner, increases productivity, and keeps your wrist from getting injured. Additionally, a light weight model helps you move around your work area with ease.

Tip 3: Make sure you purchase a reasonably priced model

Now, reasonably priced means something that falls in the price range of between 120 to 150 dollars. Of course if you have the extra dough to spare, you can go ahead and purchase the higher end models which typically cost above 200 dollars.

However, if you want an air impact wrench model that performs satisfactorily, and at the same time, doesnt cause a massive hole in your wallet, then buy something thats in the price range of $120 to $150. Go any lower than the aforementioned price range, and you risk acquiring something that has questionable qualities.

I recommend either the Ingersoll-Rand 231C or the Chicago Pneumatic CP734H. These models are reasonably priced and the quality is excellent for the cost.

Tip 4: Trying buying an air impact wrench online

Yes, I very much recommend that you do your air impact wrench shopping online. You can get better deals online including a wide range of discounts and you may even get free delivery at selected websites.

And thats not all; you can even find various user reviews posted on online shopping sites such as Amazon.com and Overstock.com. From my experience, the user reviews are often more helpful than the sales assistants working at the stores, some of whom can be rather rude, or utterly clueless about the products theyre selling.

by: Mike Wilshere
5 Reasons To Buy Used Hot Tubs Where To Buy Longhorns Vs. Oklahoma Apparels 6 Ways to Build your Buyers List Making Shopping Lists by:Joseph Kenny 5 Tips To Safe Online Shopping BestBuy Online Shopping Questions & Answers 5 Best Reasons to Have a Buyers Agent Represent You Advance till payday-Helps you at the mid of month Global fashion production The ease of online purchasing 5 Good Reasons to Shop for Your Lorry Insurance Online Why Would You Buy A Rowing Machine Anyway? Benefits Exposed 5 Tips On Shopping For Helmets Like A Champion!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.85.76) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012307 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3312, 962,
4 Simple Tips To Help You Buy The Right Air Impact Wrench Seattle